Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-02-20 00_01_29-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r35.0!

r35.0
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added to Alissa's story
-Added Rinny hypnotism event
-Added Witch Hat and Robe, Wristwatch and Eyepatches to Transylvania shop
-Added Medical Eyepatches to nursery shop in New Ark city
-Added held Dildos to sex shop in Underground Mall
-Added Flogger, Cattle Prod and Spanking Paddles to Succubus Tower shop
-Added several Collars to Succubus Tower shop
-Revised system for attacking with held items
-Marked held items that count as weapons
-Changed so wearing random clothes doesn't equip living clothes
-Fixed knife appearing in Alissa's hands after playing with her
-Fixed bug preventing access to equips after arena fight
-Fixed bug where you can get abandoned town encounters in ruined lab
-Fixed incorrect text in Kitty's buttplug scene
-Fixed Fawn's bedsheets when pregnant
-Fixed bandit girl context text when stripping
-Fixed UNA guard appearing in gallery party, and island
-Fixed removing unremoveable clothes when playing with Kitty

Are there any mods for this game?
Don't think there are any. Since I put out new versions every month, I think it'll be hard for someone to keep their mods up to date

I've encountered some sort of bug where I now cannot access the 'wear' menu, which is pretty debilitating.

It might have occured after a round of fighting in the devil's drink.
Yeah, it's a bug from fighting down there. Thanks, it'll be fixed in next release!

You know, I'm quite pleased with the new character "Kitty". His name and fetishes reminds me of that "Naughty Kitty" sex shop on the underground mall. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually owns that shop and he uses the money he earned to retain his feminine look.
Glad to hear! And haha, it's just a coincidence that he share names with that store!

We do know that, mortal, but we do not like the idea of conquering the same world twice.

We hope, that this world will be much different.
LD+ is very very much different!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 1692862

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r35.0!

r35.0
In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Added to Alissa's story
-Added Rinny hypnotism event
-Added Witch Hat and Robe, Wristwatch and Eyepatches to Transylvania shop
-Added Medical Eyepatches to nursery shop in New Ark city
-Added held Dildos to sex shop in Underground Mall
-Added Flogger, Cattle Prod and Spanking Paddles to Succubus Tower shop
-Added several Collars to Succubus Tower shop
-Revised system for attacking with held items
-Marked held items that count as weapons
-Changed so wearing random clothes doesn't equip living clothes
-Fixed knife appearing in Alissa's hands after playing with her
-Fixed bug preventing access to equips after arena fight
-Fixed bug where you can get abandoned town encounters in ruined lab
-Fixed incorrect text in Kitty's buttplug scene
-Fixed Fawn's bedsheets when pregnant
-Fixed bandit girl context text when stripping
-Fixed UNA guard appearing in gallery party, and island
-Fixed removing unremoveable clothes when playing with Kitty

Don't think there are any. Since I put out new versions every month, I think it'll be hard for someone to keep their mods up to date

Yeah, it's a bug from fighting down there. Thanks, it'll be fixed in next release!

Glad to hear! And haha, it's just a coincidence that he share names with that store!

LD+ is very very much different!
Hypnotism?
Is she being hypnotized or the MC?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You have support from the World of the Spirits!
Thanks!

I've been to the park, I've been to Transylvania, and I've been to the jail. Bell just flat out doesn't exist anymore.
Make sure you've checked the square she was on. She won't appear anywhere else until you confirm that she's not in the farm.

So what's next for 36 patch?
I'm working on island mainly!

Hypnotism?
Is she being hypnotized or the MC?
the MC, and someone else!

• Hey there
Reactions: -Emptiness-

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Thanks!

Make sure you've checked the square she was on. She won't appear anywhere else until you confirm that she's not in the farm.

I'm working on island mainly!

the MC, and someone else!
I've already been to the farm. She's not there, either. I've checked every place she's supposed to spawn, unless somewhere new has been added in the latest update.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
I've already been to the farm. She's not there, either. I've checked every place she's supposed to spawn, unless somewhere new has been added in the latest update.
Go to where she was (the square where she was) before searching. There should be a message that confirms that she is not there. Then you can look for her.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Go to where she was (the square where she was) before searching. There should be a message that confirms that she is not there. Then you can look for her.
As I said, I have already checked there...I have already gotten the message that she is missing. That didn't change the face that she isn't showing up anywhere.

Aug 22, 2021
Excellent game for what I jave played thus far. Mechanics are clear and it is incredibly forgiving for making stupid choices. World feels quite alive for sich a simple UI and is genuinly interesting to explore.

If i can make a couple suggestions/questions though:
1) Could you make the vibrator sound a little less loud? The other sound effects are fine, but that one just blew up my headphones when I used the plug on kitty!
2) Is there intended to be a healing item better than the default stamina drink? Even at the beginning, 5 hp is not very useful healing mid-fight and every good healing item (particularly the MC'S milk) is not usable in combat which is a shame. Making a choice to increase your horny to regain stamina would make for much more interesting combat!
3) Why do some jobs have limited shifts per day (the diner) while some are infinite (rock club/stripping)? I enjoy being able to grind out infinite money in a day by working bouncer shifts and getting massages, but it seems wierd that I cant work at the diner?

I greatly look forward to seeing where this goes!

Oct 8, 2021
Excellent game for what I jave played thus far. Mechanics are clear and it is incredibly forgiving for making stupid choices. World feels quite alive for sich a simple UI and is genuinly interesting to explore.

1) Could you make the vibrator sound a little less loud? The other sound effects are fine, but that one just blew up my headphones when I used the plug on kitty!
2) Is there intended to be a healing item better than the default stamina drink? Even at the beginning, 5 hp is not very useful healing mid-fight and every good healing item (particularly the MC'S milk) is not usable in combat which is a shame. Making a choice to increase your horny to regain stamina would make for much more interesting combat!
3) Why do some jobs have limited shifts per day (the diner) while some are infinite (rock club/stripping)? I enjoy being able to grind out infinite money in a day by working bouncer shifts and getting massages, but it seems wierd that I cant work at the diner?

There is a healing item better than the standard Stamina Drink, it's the Stamina Drink + which takes a standard Stamina Drink and a bottle of Fairy Dust and you need to combined them at the work table at either Cassie's safe house or your apartment in NAC(if there are others I just don't remember).

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It hasn't changed at all. There's only three places she can show up in: Forest Park, city Jail, or Transylvania.

Probably I am going to ask for some help, with a new update on patch 35, how can I help out Alissa?
look around in Transylvania!

Is the outfit system working? -If I try to save to a slot and then load it just unequips everything.
does it work if you start a new game? If so, your save file might be from too far back.

Thanks! Happy to hear that. I'll see about toning down the vibrator sounds. I'll see about healing items. I do want to avoid making overly powerful healing items though. As for jobs, it probably makes sense to have the others be by limited shifts per day too I suppose. I'll see about it!

Sounds good, gonna keep working hard!

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
does it work if you start a new game? If so, your save file might be from too far back.
Ah, that was it. Worst thing is I actually started again on this version as it was a few years since I last played, but did it via NG+ on an old save so I could skip character creation. I just wanted to save a few minutes but now it has cost me several hours. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Indivi

ziom3

Aug 4, 2017
I have few questions.

1) Right now this is 35 version of this game so it is completed in how many %? (Don't know if I can wait a while for full version or play now).

2) Can I unlock everything in this game in first run or this game have some paths? Like: If you choose path A then you will see some succubus orgy, but you will miss path B which is cowgirl orgy (random examples).

3) Is save game compatible with future versions?

4) Where can I donate the author?

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I have few questions.

1) Right now this is 35 version of this game so it is completed in how many %? (Don't know if I can wait a while for full version or play now).

2) Can I unlock everything in this game in first run or this game have some paths? Like: If you choose path A then you will see some succubus orgy, but you will miss path B which is cowgirl orgy (random examples).

1) The game periodically adds new content, and some of it needs to be completed in a specific order. It's easier to follow along as content is added, rather than trying to do it all at once. The creator also releases it for free a couple weeks after Patreon subscribers get it, so you don't need to keep pirating new versions of the game.

2) I believe you can see most of the content in one run. For scenes that happen once, you'll miss out on genital specific variations, depending on your combination of cock, pussy, and breasts. Aside from that, if you play well, you'll avoid some bad ends.

3) The save files have consistently been able carry forward.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I have few questions.

1. It's more the type of open exploration game where anything can just get new content and new story can keep being added. Because of that, there isn't really a % until it's 'completed', so you should probably just start playing now and see if you like it!

2. There's quite a few events with branches that you can only run through once, so yeah you'll need to keep backup saves or do new game plus if you want to see everything

3. Yep! Although sometimes there'll be bugs if you skip too many releases, so you're encouraged to update your saves between releases

4. I'm running a Patreon!

You can also donate on itch, although the itch version doesn't have the backer perks.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
It appears that r35.0 has been released to the public.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-doll-plus-r34-1-indivi.1327/post-7688902

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some links:
In-browser:
win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes