dffsa

Aug 11, 2021

In this article it says " The only exit from here is guarded by a bandit who demands 5 for every passage. To progress through the questline you must get past him without paying — by having at least 5 to push him, or at least 5 to trick him. "

But i cant find the bandit. Could anyone help me:(

(Or is there any alternative ways of completing this "Don's errand " quest?)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
But i cant find the bandit. Could anyone help me:(
There's a single path between the slums and the underground mall; you can look the map on Slums page. The bandit just flat out blocks it, extorting money. Have to make it past him without paying, then visit that checkpoint again after sleeping anywhere.

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
There's a single path between the slums and the underground mall; you can look the map on Slums page. The bandit just flat out blocks it, extorting money. Have to make it past him without paying, then visit that checkpoint again after sleeping anywhere.
you know what, i just found out i was using the old 20.4 version...
:( :( :( :( :( :(
anyways thanks dud

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Anyone know how to get the Megacock/Megaboobs status? I know of the game over in the deserted base but its always patreon locked

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Megacock/Megaboobs status? I know of the game over in the deserted base but its always patreon locked
There's no way to get them permanently in the current version, even using backers build. You only get them during couple backers-only bad ends, and in two short scenes during Linda's rescue quest, when you're briefly accompanied by Mistyra (she does one of the three possible scenes whenever you lose to any generic enemy in the meat depths, third one is tickling, I think, but you have very narrow window, as Mistyra abandons you as soon as you activate first meat orb).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tdfox

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
There is a mod that enables it among other things but you'll look goofy as shit as you are normally naked in the scenes where you get it so there are not suitable clothing outfit graphics.

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
There is a mod that enables it among other things but you'll look goofy as shit as you are normally naked in the scenes where you get it so there are not suitable clothing outfit graphics.
I wouldnt mind that mod. where would i get it?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I wouldnt mind that mod. where would i get it?
I say that and then it turns out it is a standalone and is a number of versions out of date, sorry.

Can check or the subreddit for lustdoll to see when they update.

Reactions: tdfox

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Does disabled content, e.g. trap and futanari, remove characters or change them to normal ones?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does disabled content, e.g. trap and futanari, remove characters or change them to normal ones?
It varies, depending on specific "shrine", and specific characters. If only listing shrines that affect specific characters:
  • There's currently no permanent futas; the only times someone turns futa is either when you use Cock Growth spell on them, or couple of Rinny's scenes which you have to pick by yourself in order to trigger.
  • There're currently only two characters affected by "trap" shrine: Dalvie, and Kitty. Kitty just doesn't spawn at all, as being a trap and pranking people is his entire schtick. Dalvie alternates between three states each time you visit, one of them being trap, but disabling certain shrines limits the possible forms; and you can't see Dalvie naked, at least not yet.
  • As someone once asked about her specifically, I think it's worth noting: no, there's no way to remove Nymosa from the game, or make her stop appearing naked during one of her quests; all "plus size" shrine does is disables you actually interacting with her in lewd ways (it also disables her date, but the player who disables her lewd content likely doesn't want to date her in the first place).
  • Male/female partners shrines mainly affect only scenes availability, but they notably enable/disable succubi and incubi spawning as random encounters, as those solely use lewd attacks.
  • Limbs detachment is so crucial part of Rinny's route (due to it being main gimmick of its antagonist), that the game offers to either try to bear it, or skip to the end, as just turning it off would break the story. Currently, it's not used anywhere else.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Jan 7, 2024
Thank god Indivi uploads everything to Mega. If these don't work, tell me and I'll upload them myself.
EDIT: I was unaware that it was a bad idea to use their MEGA links, so I added my own.

v59.0b
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:
ANDROID:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
Thank god Indivi uploads everything to Mega. If these don't work, tell me and I'll upload them myself.

v59.0b
WIN: Mega
MAC: Mega
LINUX: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

If you want to leak you should use your own links instead of the links of the devs. It uses their quota. To be mindful use your own link. Also you can edit your comments instead of replying to your messages.

Grey75

Aug 22, 2019
EDIT: I was unaware that it was a bad idea to use their MEGA links, so I added my own.

v59.0b
WIN: Mega
MAC: Mega
LINUX: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

much appreciated, thank you

Reactions: PuffTheMagicDragon

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Sunk a bunch of hours in this as I haven't played since 2020. Gave up once I got Meat Parasited without a clue to get rid of it.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes