Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
how do you get Under Temple?
Firstly, finish the excoursion offered by one of kitsunes. Then, when your companions (Nymph and Nymosa) disappears, find them within the temple (you have to do some trading to go through; there are lots of passages blocked by characters who want item X, which you can get from someone else for item Y, and in return they give you tiem Z, needed by someone else); Nymph would be on the kitsunes' side, in one of the baths, and Nymosa on nekoes' part, in huge dinner room. Then, the entrance to the under-temple area would open, letting you explore it.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Indivi saw the new update on itch.io. kinda curious if you plan on expanding on self bondage in the game? like using things other than handcuffs, like the latex sleeping bag or ropes for hogtieing (look up himitsu on pixiv for an idea).
also, any chance for adding the option to ask fawn for sleeping in bondage (either her or the player). god i wish in the future you can introduce fawn and rinny so you can have two people bondage sessions with fawn (or three)

oh right. after the underground in temple you can find out about voodoo doll stuff, it hasnt been implemented in the game yet. right?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
playing as female char wish we had the CHOICE of vaginal (if your into anal thats great BUT some of are not ) in reference to the bulls at the milk farm

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
how to get chastity events ? i'm living with Fawn and its only rope how to start this event ?
You must obtain chastity belt elsewhere (do Rinny's route first, then find "Little Shop o'Horrors" in Transylvania), and then try to "gift" Fawn a key from it. By the way, pretty much everyone whom you can gift the key, have unique responce for it; I think Linda also has a special scene, but I need to check.

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
So, I'm just assuming my save is bugged out for whatever reason, probably something to do with my file being from across several quite out of date versions and I have to start over here. The problem is: I can not access the Desert, as I'm unable to get the Desert Map.

It's been a long time since I last played, so I can't remember what else I did after this exactly, but what I do know: I have rescued Cassie from the Don already with Arlene's help and all that. Cassie is no longer at my Safehouse, I have searched absolutely every square of the game and she is nowhere to be found. (However, the Logbook still tells me to speak to Cassie in the Abandoned Town. And no, she isn't at the Forest Park or the Milk Farm.) Trying to speak to Arlene in the Police Station just gives me the line about not getting too chummy with her after busting the don and no further dialogue options. Speaking to the Don's guards outside his mansion does nothing. Speaking to Arlene at the Torture Rack also gives me nothing. Unless I'm missing a step in-between, I'm pretty certain I can't progress.

If that's the case, that's fine. I'd just like to know that I'm not overlooking anything here. Consulted the wiki and looked through the thread to no avail. Cassie rescued / No Cassie anywhere / No Desert Map / Can not obtain Desert Map / GG?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, I'm just assuming my save is bugged out for whatever reason, probably something to do with my file being from across several quite out of date versions and I have to start over here. The problem is: I can not access the Desert, as I'm unable to get the Desert Map.
You can try to give me your save file; preferably, if possible, save in 21th slot, I keep it empty specifically for imported saves. I would run it in the current version, and see whether it's salvageable.

In the worst case scenario, starting new game plus resets all variables, but I'd see whether it's actually necessary in your case.

Reactions: Cendarn

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
few more things....when you go to sanctum and pregnancy once there...you have 3 options 2 of those options are easy to understand BUT the one that baffles and confuses me is YES, with ass pregnancy WTF? dare i ask if enabled whats it do?
when you play as a male char how do you tell how many chicks you knocked up (if any) doesnt seem to be any indication
anywhere that tells us this?
whats up with cassie i got 2 useless dialog options that never changes ask what she is doing here AND ask her how long she has been here WHY does it seem the female mc gets more action then the male mc?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so many shops and places and for the life of me i cant remember where the hell i got a cock ring from
i know the vibrating ones BUT what about the normal cock ring where do i get this from?
had it earlier but ended up in a bad end needless to say lost all without warning

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
You can try to give me your save file; preferably, if possible, save in 21th slot, I keep it empty specifically for imported saves. I would run it in the current version, and see whether it's salvageable.

In the worst case scenario, starting new game plus resets all variables, but I'd see whether it's actually necessary in your case.
Appreciate the offer, but I think I managed to work around it. Remembered I had created a backup folder for my older saves to free up the slots. Went back not very far, and found one where Cassie is still around post-rescue. It's now letting me talk to her / ask about being bought / ask Arlene about the Don for the map and all that. So, cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Is there a way to lock arousal at the minimum level for sex?
And/or remove the minimum level required? Even to my own detriment?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2024-02-21 15_17_41-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r59.0 is now out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added tying yourself for Fawn in doubles condo in New Ark City
-Added removing eyebrows in UNA stylist shop
-Added Rare Device chest in Meat Parasite Nest exit
-Added Turbans and Bandannas to shop in Sunshine
-Added next floor of Science Tower Lab reclamation
-Added options to fail at vine walk during Under Temple trial
-Fixed giving Linda's glasses back in Private Dungeon not actually removing them
-Added missing graphics for Linda's meat parasites while in ankle stocks
-Fixed Linda disappearing from ankle stocks when loading a save file with her in them
-Fixed graphics bug when being punished by Marin during first trial
-Fixed bug when tinkering with bad passes and ink pens
-Fixed bug where Linda would never let you out of the ankle stocks in Private dungeon

Indivi saw the new update on itch.io. kinda curious if you plan on expanding on self bondage in the game? like using things other than handcuffs, like the latex sleeping bag or ropes for hogtieing (look up himitsu on pixiv for an idea).

also, any chance for adding the option to ask fawn for sleeping in bondage (either her or the player). god i wish in the future you can introduce fawn and rinny so you can have two people bondage sessions with fawn (or three)

oh right. after the underground in temple you can find out about voodoo doll stuff, it hasnt been implemented in the game yet. right?
Hmm, both ideas potentially could be considered. There's tentative plans to make it so that you can do threesomes in private dungeon if you leave someone in there and then bring someone else, but it's still pretty far off.

Voodoo doll stuff isn't in yet no

playing as female char wish we had the CHOICE of vaginal (if your into anal thats great BUT some of are not ) in reference to the bulls at the milk farm
I'll look into it

nice game but still no ending, even old game had a few
The original game's ending was rushed. This time I want to take my time and do it right.

few more things....when you go to sanctum and pregnancy once there...you have 3 options 2 of those options are easy to understand BUT the one that baffles and confuses me is YES, with ass pregnancy WTF? dare i ask if enabled whats it do?

when you play as a male char how do you tell how many chicks you knocked up (if any) doesnt seem to be any indication

anywhere that tells us this?

whats up with cassie i got 2 useless dialog options that never changes ask what she is doing here AND ask her how long she has been here WHY does it seem the female mc gets more action then the male mc?
Haha, there's basically a few enemies that can fill up your back door, leading to a pregnant look. The biggest reason for it is so that male characters can get 'pregnant' too.

The game doesn't keep track of those statistics unfortunately.

To continue Cassie's route, you actually need to go elsewhere. Visit the slums and force pass the toll guy, then sleep and return to the slums

so many shops and places and for the life of me i cant remember where the hell i got a cock ring from

i know the vibrating ones BUT what about the normal cock ring where do i get this from?

had it earlier but ended up in a bad end needless to say lost all without warning
I actually don't recall there being a normal cock ring? You might be thinking of cock piercings

Yeah, I think it might be a bug with older saves.

Is there a way to lock arousal at the minimum level for sex?

And/or remove the minimum level required? Even to my own detriment?
Not at the moment, but I can see about it. I feel like this has been requested a couple of times.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
What will you do when this story finally finished, will you go back to unfinished game such as Rainy Skies where you left off as in same build from Lust Doll or redo everything?

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Hmm, both ideas potentially could be considered
hell yah brother!
There's tentative plans to make it so that you can do threesomes in private dungeon if you leave someone in there and then bring someone else, but it's still pretty far off.
yeah. that is understandable. like megaboobs, that machine at the starting ruins and such, it will take, but i'll wait. oh yeah, is will there be an option to actually keep the slave(s) you buy?
Voodoo doll stuff isn't in yet no
good to know

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes