Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone figure out how to edit the stats in this? I used Online save editor and edited what I thought were stats and even though it showed that I edited the stats when I loaded the save, nothing actually increased behind the scenes. So there must be some secondary batch of stats needed to edit instead.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Hello how do I wake the sleeping tree girl, enter the bondage yard and unlock the milk cock and balls option in the milk shop basement? also amazing game.

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Latest public version is 19.1:

Patreon version is up to v20.

Reactions: cvbn28c and PugWug

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
wow pretty cool game. alot like CoC or TiTS. Havn't played too much of it yet but its quiet enjoyable so far. Might update this after I get further into it, but for a two year old game its not looking bad.

fursnap9k1

Jul 12, 2017
i get an error. When you fix the machine chair and lose you get this bug every time.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shouldn't this game also have text based for genre since that is mostly all this game is. If I had know it was just a text based game I would of passed on it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is it possible to encounter Mistyra after you get her with the injection or is she just gone from the game until future updates?

Edit: Never mind, I found my own answer.
Please share your answer. I saw a picture of your character being able to get transformed into something like Mistyra or Infected Linda. Still trying to find that.

Edit: I found it. You have to go back to Deserted Base and the Meat Orb near the place where you first fight Infected Linda. It's the place where Linda tried to push you down. There will be an exclamation mark to go down below. After you're down below you have to traverse to get to the Main Meat Orb and fight Mistyra. Be careful while traversing because there are a lot of holes that you have to avoid with HIGH NIMBLE skill. If you're Nimble is not high, you will fall down and lose. Anyways, after you beat Mistyra, you will get the same transformation like Mistyra or Infected Linda and also gain Parasite Powers. You can also reverse transformation here.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
i get an error. When you fix the machine chair and lose you get this bug every time.
I found a way to get around that. Find "1legs-1-5-5b.png" in the folder Lust Doll/Graphics/Faces. Copy it and paste it in the same folder. Rename the copied file as "1legs-1-5-5d.png" It should work after that.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
hi i wanted to ask does this game have an ending and if it does how many ending are there
I think the ending depends on who you befriended if you lose to the CPU. I finished the quests for Cassie, Rinny, Linda and Mistyra. I know there are more but I was lazy. I got these name as choices when I lost to the CPU. The CPU can one hit defeat you with a special electric zap attack. My recommendation is to raise your Mystic level very high and learn the tentacle spell from Pixie. Use the tentacles spell to bind the CPU and then use Drain Kiss to drain the health. Note that you will also need high energy to spam Drain Kiss. If you win I think the game becomes free roam. Still checking. Also there are many Bad End scenarios throughout the games.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Here's Lust Doll r20.1:
Mega:
Gdrive:

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me!

Also, come join the discord!

-Fixed so that if you lower your boob size from megaboob, it also clears the megaboobs state.

-Fixed N-Name keyword with Cassie sub in milking machine
-Fixed instance of smart text that used older square brackets in meat parasite abyss
-Fixed problem with machine chair while having megaboobs
-Added crafting system, plus a crafter in Succubus Tower
-Added fertility pill and cum extract items
-Fixed so that succubi explain what you need for megaboobs
-Added pregnancy system
-Added a nursery to New Ark City
-Added incubus encounter to Transylvania
-Made infected scientist encounter available after Science Lab Tower quest completed. Added creampie scene
-Added a futa scene with Rinny
-Made Milk Guns stronger with megaboobs
-Increased Transylvania max boob size in body workshop
-Fixed getting megaboobs skipping out of operation menu entirely
-Made certain clothes equippable with megaboobs

~

So currently, I'm in the process of transitioning dev engines to RPG Maker MV, with the end goal of being able to port my games to Mac/Linux/android/HTML5, instead of just Windows. In order to learn the engine's quirks, I'm making a relatively short BDSM game.

You play as an elf girl that gets kidnapped and imprisoned, and has to escape, with the focus being on BDSM and combat sex. Something I'll be going for with it is making the player more of an active participant in scenes instead of just watching them play out. I should be posting a demo up on patreon this month, with a public release next month.

I also have plans to port Lust Doll to MV, while fixing up things that can't be fixed in original Lust Doll. It'll likely be a while for that though, as there's a lot I need to learn how to do with MV, and I want to take the time to ensure the foundation for the game is properly made, as once it's done and I start rebuilding the game on top of it, it'll basically be unchangeable. But if all goes well, you'll be able to play Lust Doll on the go~.

Hello how do I wake the sleeping tree girl, enter the bondage yard and unlock the milk cock and balls option in the milk shop basement? also amazing game.
For tree girl, finish manor quest, then talk to Pixie
bondage yard, get an apartment?
unlock the milk cock and balls option, just need to have them

So can anyone tell me how complete the milk farm quest?
Not much to do there just yet. I'll need to update the quest later.

wow pretty cool game. alot like CoC or TiTS. Havn't played too much of it yet but its quiet enjoyable so far. Might update this after I get further into it, but for a two year old game its not looking bad.
Thanks~. Glad you like it!

Thanks, should be fixed in 20.1

Shouldn't this game also have text based for genre since that is mostly all this game is. If I had know it was just a text based game I would of passed on it.
There're some bondage poses, but yeah it's mostly textbased. I'll work on drawing and figuring out animations eventually.

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
You might want to consider adding a pregnancy tag to this game (...impregnation...yeah... ;))

Also I think I found a bug: in the nursery, when you ask about your babies, if you have none the game crashes.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes