infernal9999

Sep 13, 2018
Did you click on the chalkboard and get the prompt that it said something is stuck behind it?
Well, now you have asked, I don't really remember if I got a page from there or not. I am not sure anymore if that's the page I couldn't get or another one. Do you have all the locations of 51 pages?

Shimanta18

Oct 18, 2018
"The note left in the wood will help you with the security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find . Perhaps the pickaxe in the security room will help" .. What to do next ???

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Well, now you have asked, I don't really remember if I got a page from there or not. I am not sure anymore if that's the page I couldn't get or another one. Do you have all the locations of 51 pages?
post your KS book an ill tell you wat or where...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
"The note left in the wood will help you with the security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find . Perhaps the pickaxe in the security room will help" .. What to do next ???
do you haz pickax,? if not get it.. also did you input code(1234) into computer (you need too).. if so. goto east tower basement (2 locked girls.) , take left hall, room has photo an blue disk, goto south central wall, between two outcroppings, click on wall, pickax.. holy rod room..

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes