Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
I will try to explain it from the beginning. first open your old game (version 50031). Then open the WWW folder. Then copy the entire save folder. Then you want to go to the new game (version 54032) and open it. Then open the WWW folder in the new game. paste your save folder inside that folder. Once you have done that you should have your old saves when you start your game. Yes this is for PC

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Have not played this game for a few months. Downloaded recent version and came across the black guy (coach). Before I continue, is there NTR/interracial now?
Dislike both so I want to know because if there is, I am no longer playing.

~Thanks

May 8, 2018
Have not played this game for a few months. Downloaded recent version and came across the black guy (coach). Before I continue, is there NTR/interracial now?
Dislike both so I want to know because if there is, I am no longer playing.

~Thanks
No, and it seems that it will not have.

U

User_1275820

Hello! I have an Heart Container free: have you use it with Kat/Val or just leave it in inventory? Thanks
P.s. is that one found in v.54032

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I will try to explain it from the beginning. first open your old game (version 50031). Then open the WWW folder. Then copy the entire save folder. Then you want to go to the new game (version 54032) and open it. Then open the WWW folder in the new game. paste your save folder inside that folder. Once you have done that you should have your old saves when you start your game. Yes this is for PC
Thank you

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hello! I have an Heart Container free: have you use it with Kat/Val or just leave it in inventory? Thanks
P.s. is that one found in v.54032
If everything is O.K you should have Amber (6 Hearts), Amanda (6 Hearts), Katherine (5 Hearts), Valerie (4 Hearts) and one free Heart Container. Which it should be free 'cause you don't know for which girl you needed first in next update (Katherine or Valerie) in case there is no Heart Container in next update.

Reactions: User_1275820
U

User_1275820

If everything is O.K you should have Amber (6 Hearts), Amanda (6 Hearts), Katherine (5 Hearts), Valerie (4 Hearts) and one free Heart Container. Which it should be free 'cause you don't know for which girl you needed first in next update (katherine or Valerie) in case there is no Heart Container in next update.
Thank You

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes