robnots

Dec 12, 2018
are you asking where: Kat = 7, an Val = 5, are.?
Kat = 7, goto chapel, turn right, goto southeast corner, face south, click on candelabra/wall..
Val = 5, go outside, goto woods, climb rope, go left, northeast corner, 2 lines of flowers make a vague x, dig there...

Reactions: Viicktorii

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
thank you

so what is update of the latest version? I was blocked when all the ladies are in their room and I have talked to everyone... before they want to go to hiking? I guess next map is to search for the wood...
load your 'crystal ball' hint...

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Hello! Can someone please explain to me what to do to upload and play the game once there is an update and a new version of the game is avaiable? I'm new to this and could't find a step by step explanation. I read that I have to delete and add something but I don't understand and I don't want to do anything if I'm not sure because I don't want to loose my saved progress. I have version V.50031 installed right now so what should I do to download the new version V.54032 on the computer and continue playing without losing my progress? Please help! I really want to play the new update! :(
Quoating from someone else at start, "on the old game , go to the 'WWW' folder. then 'Save' folder,, copy old save, drag into new 'WWW'... this is for PC.."

Shimanta18

Oct 18, 2018
do you haz pickax,? if not get it.. also did you input code(1234) into computer (you need too).. if so. goto east tower basement (2 locked girls.) , take left hall, room has photo an blue disk, goto south central wall, between two outcroppings, click on wall, pickax.. holy rod room..
I can't find any photo or blue disk inside the east basement left hall .. & where is the south central wall ??

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Help i dunno how to keep going, last things i did was that i walked with the nun to the graveyard and then i tricked simon into walking in the room of val and his mom, now the nun stands in front of her bed and says that she has to get finished, how do i progress?
You talked to her and then you must go to search for the Bible. The Bible is in the chapel. In the woods you can find clue where the Bible is (1st screenshot). Meaning here (2nd screenshot).

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to, or at what point the jump shoes are obtained?
After you turned on 7th radiator. In one point of the game you can steal Security Card from Mandel who is sleeping on the chair in the second floor. Security Card which you took unlock the door where is 7th radiator.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes