crypt0ne

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys can you help me, I'm stuck in basement room after the security blame me killing father parker.. and I can't go out but there was wall and need something rubber to get works

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone please help me find the pages I'm missing?

BTW I found an online save editor that works with this and pretty much all of this type of games. Just don't have gold to more than 99 because the game freezes when you try to leave the bonus area. The link is

Screenshot_2019-03-27-03-04-14-905_org.lustepidemic.the66.png

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hey guys can you help me, I'm stuck in basement room after the security blame me killing father parker.. and I can't go out but there was wall and need something rubber to get works
You use the raincoat then the pickaxe then dismantle the metal detector and finally you use the wire cutters to get free.

Deadz007

Oct 5, 2017
Here's a question... is the rope that you need in the same classroom as the one that you locked Mendel in? I'm at that part and I've looked all over the second floor and cannot find a rope.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Here's a question... is the rope that you need in the same classroom as the one that you locked Mendel in? I'm at that part and I've looked all over the second floor and cannot find a rope.
no.. goto main hall second floor, (outside mindel's office.) go left (west) hall, then go south hall, in room 9.. IF barrier is still up turn off 9th radiator (room across room 8)

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
i downloaded the new version but will not let me start where i stopped at in last version. can anyone help me with out me having to restart PLEASE?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Then how to get more toys of Elizabeth
There are only 2 scenes for the girls. You can cheat yourself 8 chips and open both rooms, but it's the same poses for both of them. The creator just wated to satisfy two fetish. one teenage pregnand girl and on normal teen girl.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i downloaded the new version but will not let me start where i stopped at in last version. can anyone help me with out me having to restart PLEASE?
IF you are on PC,, goto old game, when starting, goto 'WWW' folder, open,, goto 'save' .. copy / drag save folder to new game 'WWW' folder.. if dun right, then start right where you left off..

4.40 star(s) 249 Votes