UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
no.. goto main hall second floor, (outside mindel's office.) go left (west) hall, then go south hall, in room 9.. IF barrier is still up turn off 9th radiator (room across room 8)
How do I get access to room 8 then (the room across where the lasers are)

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
i guessing you did not turn on all the radiators.. turn on the one in mendels office..
Well I actually had turned off the radiator in Mendels office but I had forgotten to turn off one in a classroom.
Thanks anyway for the response.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i need help with these missing pages
can anyone help me please
View attachment 270782
amber = 11, tricky one so save just before.. goto outside kat's room, goto south wall cabinet, face south, (sound on) mouse over wall cabinet and press space bar, hear click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for click.. once you have 2 clicks move to east tower, second floor (where you got the KS book.) repeat on both south wall cabinets, once you get 4 clicks (2 each), page appears in middle of room..
amanda = 11, need skeleton key, it's in chest in the boys bathroom..
amanda = 16, goto the woods, first screen turn left, walk (not hyper) to the southwest corner, soft ground will appear , dig..
kat = 12, have to do this last, (after buddie an coach leave) goto the woods , goto the cliff (north central wall) rope, climb, the KS page an coin are hard to spot,,..

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
amber = 11, tricky one so save just before.. goto outside kat's room, goto south wall cabinet, face south, (sound on) mouse over wall cabinet and press space bar, hear click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for click.. once you have 2 clicks move to east tower, second floor (where you got the KS book.) repeat on both south wall cabinets, once you get 4 clicks (2 each), page appears in middle of room..
amanda = 11, need skeleton key, it's in chest in the boys bathroom..
amanda = 16, goto the woods, first screen turn left, walk (not hyper) to the southwest corner, soft ground will appear , dig..
kat = 12, have to do this last, (after buddie an coach leave) goto the woods , goto the cliff (north central wall) rope, climb, the KS page an coin are hard to spot,,..
I will do ythat

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes