Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Katherine anal pages?
I only found one
There is all Katherine anal pages. I don't know which one you find.
1st screenshot. There is bush covering the wall. Clear the bush with machete then smash wall with pick axe.
2nd screenshot. Room where you find Katherine's hat after squirrel left it here.
3rd screenshot. Second floor. Go left and enter in left (unlocked) door. You need showel or screwdriver to reveal this page from chalkboard.
4th screenshot. When you climb here go left and somewhere where is marked with circle.

Reactions: alexw14615

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
There is a wall outside of that room that you can smash with pickaxe. There is an access card there.
yes,, goto the east tower third floor, locked door, turn south, goto center south wall, click on weak spot, pickax, get key, enter room, get hat an KS page..

Reactions: wicked 035

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
yes..
Kat = 9, ,go out side, goto the woods entrance, but don't enter, turn left, goto bush, click on bush, machete, click on wall, pickax, grab page..
photo , goto east tower, second floor (where you got Amber = 11,) , in the southwest corner..
code, 3678.. it was vague,, it was in the graveyard off the 4 in a row stones, an the ages, ( 38,68,78,88 )..
how many coins do you have ? 4 ?? ,, if you have 4 ,, buy outfit...
Fantastic Thank you. All done (picture I was missing was actually one next to wheel behind laser, so got it when used the code). Onward to the next update :D

Cheers
OzBrit

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
Guys, I think I might have solved the mystery of "behind the south wall cabinets".
You need to click on 6 switches: 2 switches at West Top Tower and 4 switches at East Top Tower. (There are 'click' sounds when you click on the switches.)
Then a hidden heart container will appear at East Top Tower.
I have uploaded picture guides for easier reference.
View attachment 155991 View attachment 155990 View attachment 155989 View attachment 155992
this didnt work for me i dont know why

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes