mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
I cant get panties in ambers room ... please where are they or how to get them

Is ambers room if I go straight from the kitchen too room in the middle

I restarted game 3 times and always the same with panties and compass ... cant get it

I am 39% and have to play with Kat, but I dont have serum and now I cant go near library, because buddy is haunting me .... my version 57041 is fucked

DD69-1

Feb 28, 2019
I cant get panties in ambers room ... please where are they or how to get them

Ia ambers room if I go straight from the kitchen too room in the middle

I restarted game 3 times and always the same with panties and compass ... cant get it

I am 39% and have to play with Kat, but I dont have serum and now I cant go near library, because buddy is haunting me .... my version 57041 is fucked
what does ur crystal ball say when u ask for hint?

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I did all that before a hint to go to Katherins room to play with her
Did you actually hide in the library? You have to click next to a shelf (I don't remember which one) and Buddy will miss you. If you hit the right spot the game will let you know

DD69-1

Feb 28, 2019
Did you actually hide in the library? You have to click next to a shelf (I don't remember which one) and Buddy will miss you. If you hit the right spot the game will let you know
exactly.. just go the left once u enter the library and buddy will leave u alone.. n then go to katherine

DD69-1

Feb 28, 2019
u can start over if u want.. i completed the game yesterday from scratch in 5 hrs
do u have any alternate saves?

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
Go left, Buddy will follow you, and you can return to the library. Once you're there try to miss Buddy. I think the spot is the inferior left shelf (to the left)

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes