robnots

Dec 12, 2018
im following the walkthrough, just saw the security guard heading outside and then talked to andy, now the walkthrough says i need to go to the west tower upstairs and unlock 2 switches, i have no idea how to unlock them and i dont hear the clicks the walkthrough mentions, pls help.
post your hint from your crystal ball...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Lust Epidemic v61042 Walkthrough and Save Data

If you don't have enough security chips
watch my previous video from channel
Download Save Load and Play

Latest Video - View attachment 285163
ok.. not in order.. 1) in priest's room. 2) chest in room 8. 3) chest outside kat's room. 4) chest in woods. 5) top shelf (jump) in 2nd floor hall , outside room 8. 6) in pantry. 7) in room 9. 8) simon has...

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
post your hint from your crystal ball...
my hint is: "the west tower is open to explore. i wonder if sister katherine wants to talk some more."
the walkthrough says i should do a number of thing and only after that go talk to her.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys someone can help me to find the page number 9 of Katherine, it is Kat9 i don't find it. I have 51/52 in the picture below i cant see where in the first floor exactly it is. View attachment 285432
View attachment 285433
because it's outside.. go outside, goto woods (the gate to woods), but don't go in.. turn left, goto bush, click on bush, machete, click on wall, pickax, grab page..

Reactions: FranXtreme

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
my hint is: "the west tower is open to explore. i wonder if sister katherine wants to talk some more."
the walkthrough says i should do a number of thing and only after that go talk to her.
ok.. do you have "Amber = 11, reverse cow girl.? if not thats what it is asking.. if you have then carry on... if not let me know an ill post how to get it...

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i am bit sad that the walkthrough didnt get continues he did a great job with that sadly some people destroyed it :(

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I found that there is a possibility of opening 2 different chests, but you only have one skeleton key. If you don't open the one in room 8, you'll get stuck later on. I had to go back to an earlier save. It's not so much a glitch as a programming sequence flub. There may be another way to get around it but so far I haven't found one.

rozone

Oct 15, 2018
OK...just a guess on my part, but since the keys needed to open the chests are 'skeleton keys', they probably aren't assigned to specific chests. While I have the chest in room 8 open, the chest in the room immediately across from 8 remains locked. I'm thinking we just don't have access to the full amount of skeleton keys at this time? Somebody let me know if they have ALL of their chests open.
EDIT Found the last key, so disregard anything I've ever said.
where did you get the last skeleton key?

Reactions: bernthal
4.40 star(s) 249 Votes