deksav

Sep 30, 2018
Does anybody know how much to completion this game is? A rough percentage? Around 60% maybe, since the version is called .6 ?

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
where are you.png
Where to look Elizabeth opened first. then I found two more chips.
I also met with a grave and went up to the tower. then what are you looking for?! Description no longer available. the max is 3x% okay.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Where to look Elizabeth opened first. then I found two more chips.
I also met with a grave and went up to the tower. then what are you looking for?! Description no longer available. the max is 3x% okay.
To get the keycard to open the door you need to use the pickaxe in this spot of the wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sixhton

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
-to go deeper into the woods you need both a rope and grappling hook. the rope is is classroom on the floor on the 2nd story if you've got what you need, to climb the rock wall-

There is a mistake, not to find in the 2nd floor room what should be only 2 packages of rope is also in another room.
Hook that I haven't found yet .. or it's very earthy

firestorm14

Jul 12, 2017
I currently have 3 pennies, one from val, one from a bin in the first floor(the one that sparkles) and another from 1 of the boys, where can I find the rest? Please help, thanks.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I currently have 3 pennies, one from val, one from a bin in the first floor(the one that sparkles) and another from 1 of the boys, where can I find the rest? Please help, thanks.
There are many trash cans.

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
Guys I`m stuck on last door chip ... I looked in every room and still can`t find last one .... 7 found and placed .... any idea where I can find 8th one ?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes