Accursedxz

Oct 16, 2018
Hi guys, I'm in 46%. I'm stuck right now. After unlocking the room 8 with the computer (the one with 1234 code), I'm supposed to do something there that I have no idea what it is. Am I supposed to open a hole or something in the wall? The hint tells me that I need to do something there, and using the Pickaxe. Ty buddiz, I tried everything.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys, I'm in 46%. I'm stuck right now. After unlocking the room 8 with the computer (the one with 1234 code), I'm supposed to do something there that I have no idea what it is. Am I supposed to open a hole or something in the wall? The hint tells me that I need to do something there, and using the Pickaxe. Ty buddiz, I tried everything.
Enntering the code "1234" on computer in the Security Room you turned of laser in the Basement. So go to the Basement and inside the room with two doors where you use the Security Chips. Go left. On south wall you can noticed weakness. Use Pick Axe to smash it. Go through newly open passage.

Accursedxz

Oct 16, 2018
Enntering the code "1234" on computer in the Security Room you turned of laser in the Basement. So go to the Basement and inside the room with two doors where you use the Security Chips. Go left. On south wall you can noticed weakness. Use Pick Axe to smash it. Go through newly open passage.
ty man, appreciated :)

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Spikeab

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck finding the pennies. I found 5 from the bins and what Simon gives you but the last one I can't find.

supto104

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys can someone share some save file of

i setup my pc and all was gone. Please help my me by sending save files

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is it just me, or are the hints on scraps of paper out of order? For example, I had to combine two items to make a metal detector to find the screwdriver, which eventually, after a chain of events, got me into the room that told me how to make the metal detector.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Does anyone have a final stat sheet. I am guessing that I am still missing something or is this as far as it goes? The HINT just tells me that I am at the end.
Amber – 6 Hearts – 16 Pages

Amanda – 6 Hearts – 16 Pages

Katherine – 4 Hearts – 12 Pages with 4 of them ??? – Why do they have question marks?

Valerie – 4 Hearts – 8 Pages

STATS:
60% out of 61%
37 out of 37 Scenes
6 out of 7 Outfits
20 out of 21 Hearts
52 out of 52 Pages
11 out of 11 Photos

All Doors open on 1st Floor and all but 4 Doors open on 2nd floor

1 Heart Container and 6 coins in inventory

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone have a final stat sheet. I am guessing that I am still missing something or is this as far as it goes? The HINT just tells me that I am at the end.
Amber – 6 Hearts – 16 Pages

Amanda – 6 Hearts – 16 Pages

Katherine – 4 Hearts – 12 Pages with 4 of them ??? – Why do they have question marks?

Valerie – 4 Hearts – 8 Pages

STATS:
60% out of 61%
37 out of 37 Scenes
6 out of 7 Outfits
20 out of 21 Hearts
52 out of 52 Pages
11 out of 11 Photos

All Doors open on 1st Floor and all but 4 Doors open on 2nd floor

1 Heart Container and 6 coins in inventory
Well you have 1 outfit less. But since you have 6 coins that is not a problem. You spend 24 coins on outfit and you have 6 in inventory. Total number of Coins so far is 30. What you miss is 1 Katherine Heart and that's why you have ??? on her pages. My opinion is that you earn heart from Katherine but you miss it cause you didn't have free Heart Container on her when that's happen. When something like this happens you can buy Heart in Bonus Area. It will cost you 1 Coin, but you'll be 1 Coin short in the future. If you don't wanna play from scratch or else. I recommend to buy this missing Heart in the Bonus Area and with Save Editor hack back this one spend Coin.
Full save v61042 pls ?
You can find link few post up

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes