Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i still miss 2% of the story, even that im at the end
You are probably missing some pages or photos, check your crystal ball for it, it's quite minor, but if you want to get everything from the update check it out.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
i am stuck at this point .found the grappling hook but couldnt find the rope..

help?
I found it laying on the ground on the second floor on the ground between desks, later you will have simon finding a second grappling hook

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The only walkthroughs I see are the ones posted by Trapezio last year. Have any of those been updated since that last release? BTW Trapezio, outstanding job on those that you posted.

BobMarley6532

Feb 10, 2018
Could really use some help. Does anyone know where to get all of the skeleton keys. I'm missing one it seems to get the final chip in room 8.

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Great update, but i feel sad because of 2 reasons:
I feel that the story will end soon.
And i have played this game soooo much and now when we get updates that add a few % i feel like "why so short, give me an other hour of gameplay"
Any way thank so much for your work, love it.
P.S. let us kill 2 other boys

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
отличная игра :)только что закончила это обновление за 3 часа... просто следуйте истории и подсказки.
большие сцены секса, особенно 4С со всеми мамочками ммммммм :любовь::любовь::любовь:
это мои сохранения, в основном новое обновление... повеселись... я все еще пропускаю 2% истории, даже это im в конце... ну, я получу их в следующем обновлении ;)
Большое спасибо!

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
ok.. not in order.. 1) in priest's room. 2) chest in room 8. 3) chest outside kat's room. 4) chest in woods. 5) top shelf (jump) in 2nd floor hall , outside room 8. 6) in pantry. 7) in room 9. 8) simon has...
thanks i will try and find it all but how do i know what room 8 is and i wish i could show you my save dunno how do bring it up

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me with the book pages on kathrine im missing 2 below asshot dogging and on valarie im missing 1 under thigh fuck

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes