wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
You can open red boxes. You'll find 3 of them on the last floor. I still need one shoe.
After you open one box you get a key to a locker. Locker is on surface level just before you enter the basement where the girls are. There you get second climbing shoe.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
so, almost 70% i wonder if we will get to fuck the girls in the basement one day, i guess so since it will be like more 30% content

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Which box do I have to open?
There are some red toned ones in the area that was recently opened with the dolly on the 2nd floor. One has the climbing boots and the other the 8 roaches that you must kill as a mini quest, the thirs has a locker key. Use the key to open the locker by the East Stairs.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
[SIZE=5]DD69-1[/SIZE] Sorry if I bother you mate!

Do you have the full walkthrough for this game?

First time im going to play this game :love:

Thanks in advance.

no bro i dont have a walkthrough sadly; this game is huge bro :( .. making a walkthrough will take alot of time :(.. sorry.. as suggested by some .. u can use crystal ball .. if any queries u can ask here ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked already,

But, am I to assume that the 10th radiator to access the section in the maze is yet to be implemented.

Thanks in advance

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
There are some red toned ones in the area that was recently opened with the dolly on the 2nd floor. One has the climbing boots and the other the 8 roaches that you must kill as a mini quest, the thirs has a locker key. Use the key to open the locker by the East Stairs.
bro that's the 3rd floor; not the 2nd :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh ... the early days ... so much love ... so much simpler...
Radiators Location:
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
Just to let you know: THE GAME IS HUUUUUUGE. It took me 3 days to make the walkthrough, you know.

Reactions: DD69-1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the walkthrough ... stop asking as the hero who did it in 3 days ...
Well ... he stopped trying and started braving the game through the crystal ball...
I didn't update it yet because... well, I keep telling myself: "naaah, that's too easy!". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes