Jeams

May 2, 2019
i can't get it. i opened the two red boxes and nothing
where's the red box..?, i've just got one from locker

EDITED...I'VE FOUND IT RED BOX IN THE LEFT OF THIRD FLOOR, ONE IS COCKROACHES AND THE OTHER ONE IS CLIMBING SHOES

Last edited:

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks. But I think the port is bugged. When I try to get the condom, it's not appearing in the inventory. So, when I use a completed save, I'm getting some typeface error. Also, iirc, trying to access the bonus area is also spawning some error.

Reactions: EFon

jalawaan

Jul 27, 2017
One of the shoes is on a red box in third floor on left
For the other, take the key to the red box in third floor on right and go to locker room

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
There is a bug when I try to enter the bonus area. Please fix it. 306669

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks. But I think the port is bugged. When I try to get the condom, it's not appearing in the inventory. So, when I use a completed save, I'm getting some typeface error. Also, iirc, trying to access the bonus area is also spawning some error.
There is a bug when I try to enter the bonus area. Please fix it. View attachment 306669
the missing image is fixed and the post updated.
regarding your missing condom, the only map i edited is map003 (the intro) to make the intro movie skippable and i doubt that this has any impact on your contraceptive efforts. :unsure:

Reactions: co11ider

Latus

Dec 2, 2017
You need the dolly first which is in the small kitchen on the second floor, you also need 2 wheels.
yeah i've done that and moved the boxes on the 3rd floor but cant find the watch after that, ive heard that its in the woods but its not in the woods either

JJATH

May 2, 2017
yeah i've done that and moved the boxes on the 3rd floor but cant find the watch after that, ive heard that its in the woods but its not in the woods either
It's on the third floor in the room on the right next to a box.

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes