Latus

Dec 2, 2017
Weird, it's supposed to be above where you are standing. You sure you don't have it? You might have to restart or just get the full save.
yeah i dont have it, ill just revert back and see if it shows up. thanks for the help

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2019 (fix for missing image)
I downloaded and installed, but I couldn't play my previous save from v61042.

Last edited:

wuerbo

May 4, 2018
Stomp all the roaches from the pink box (8 locations) and it opens in the woods. Search earlier pages as all the locations are listed...
Where are the rest of the roaches? I've just seen 1 in the big room on the 3rd floor.
Thanks!
-----------------
Edit: after looking a bit for them I got them. Just searching around in toilets and random rooms you eventually get them all.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
it seams like there is more than one type of walk thru... like, i never played a version where at the beginning . when we first got access to the kitchen,, never had option to spuge / jerk-off in the fruit cup,, or give it to more than amber...
I agree. If you play new game this version of a game there is lot of things you can collect now and there wasn't there before. For example. If you play from first version of the game and all version as they followed you can't even to collect Amber's Kamasutra Pages from 1 - 8. When Kamasutra Book appeared first time in the Game you already have collected those pages according to Kamasutra Book. I advice to every one to use hints from Crystal Ball and save often. So if happens that you miss something you can try again. Walkthrough can help, but not always.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
save files have to be in <app id>/files/save
Maybe i done something wrong. But I play v57XXX and finished this game. Later I download v61XXX and i was able to continue from 57%. I miss to play v64XXX and now when I download this version I couldn't. Thanks for your post, but playing on mobile is to tiny for me and now it's doesen't matter anymore :):):)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I couldn't find an answer by searching for it but maybe I was looking for the wrong thing.

Is there a point to doing hard mode other then to make it harder? Like is there more content in Hard Mode?

PoikaPoika

Sep 12, 2017
please can anyone tell me where katherines 'From Behind' page is? I killed all the roaches but dont know what it unlocks

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes