nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
i actually dont have an box cutter where should i get it
sorry to bother u lik this
All good! I just finished the update and now Im trying to remember. I got it while following the story. If you get the locker key I think it was in there. I honestly cant remember! Sorry!

KingSlayerJS

May 20, 2019
is it the wire cutter cause i have that but im not sure where i could find this red box your saying on the top floor is it on the 3rd floor?

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Can't you swap to normal mode mid game? Is there a reason to play hard mode?
I don't think you can swap after you've chosen a mode. Correct me if im wrong not sure if hard mode is anything more than just collecting and using heart containers rather in normal mode where heart containers are gained by just playing through the story itself. I personally play on normal as I dont see the difference besides what I said.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
so are you asking to solve this..? first, 3678 ,, (38,68,78,88..)
the other is tricky,, i would save, before start.. goto outside kat's room (west tower 2nd floor.), turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, mouse over cabinet/wall, "Sound On",, press space bar, click, mover right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for second click.. once you have 2 clicks, move to east tower 2nd floor (where you got KS book), repeat on each cabinet,, 2 clicks each for a total of 4.. page will appear in middle of room...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I couldn't find an answer by searching for it but maybe I was looking for the wrong thing.

Is there a point to doing hard mode other then to make it harder? Like is there more content in Hard Mode?
no more content,, it just makes you look for one more item...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
please can anyone tell me where katherines 'From Behind' page is? I killed all the roaches but dont know what it unlocks
go back to the woods ,, where you met the priest,, there will be a big golden roach,, when it dies you get page..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
is it the wire cutter cause i have that but im not sure where i could find this red box your saying on the top floor is it on the 3rd floor?
ok ,, you get the red box cutter,, after you save simon (pinecone quest) in the kitchen.. there are 3 red boxes , 2 are in the room all the way to the left ( one has shoe, other has roaches..) other is all the way to the right, has a locker key..

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Putting the save files into the save folder doesn't work. Da Faq? Other posts say to put it in the same place. When I do, it still doesn't work..

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes