May 13, 2019
Can anyone help me with the access card of the east tower?? Couldnt find it

edit: Never Mind found the solution

Last edited:

Xolxis

Apr 20, 2019
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-05-19
Release Date: 2019-05-19
Developer: NLT - -
Censored: No
Version: 67052
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: - -
Thanks to @LevokosM, @gotmashed, @throw_nws, @DD69-1 and @the66 for Win version, Mac version, incest patch, changelog and unofficial android port respectively.

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136
what is the code for kat's note?

Reactions: H3rcul3

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, I am trying to open the "game.exe" file. This results in said windows with a directory, and this applies to all games of this format, in both Windoze and Mac, and I have tried it on various computers, browsers, download managers etc; to now avail.

Attempting to open the index.html in the "WWW" folder results in the error: "Failed to load: data/Actors.json, and I do not have a "saves" folder, probably be there are, in fact, no saves.
IF you have not played then there will no saves... i use PC , so um try a different "download, " cuz you are not getting all the files to play...

peterloose

Jan 20, 2019
So, I accidentally deleted my old save files when moving them to the updated game folder. Would anyone kindly share a save file with me? Thanks in advance

DaveDelip

Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck on hint scene (Normal level):

Note stuck in woods will help you with security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find. Perhaps the pickaxe in the security room will help.

I have the pickaxe, and I've entered the code 1234 on computer. I dont know which room to go to and what to do next. Please help. stuck on this for 2 days.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
trying to get pic axe.im stuck .i went to basement and collected in room with 2 girls all but the coin.statue is in the way.cant buy amandas maid outfit .i followed the walk .how do i destroy statue and how to get pic axe?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
trying to get pic axe.im stuck .i went to basement and collected in room with 2 girls all but the coin.statue is in the way.cant buy amandas maid outfit .i followed the walk .how do i destroy statue and how to get pic axe?
Here I posted long time ago. Maybe it can help you... https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v67052-nlt-media.15687/post-1835978
So, I accidentally deleted my old save files when moving them to the updated game folder. Would anyone kindly share a save file with me? Thanks in advance
View attachment save.rar

Reactions: danny19
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes