danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need Pick Axe. Pick Axe you can collect in the Security Room. But to collect Pick Axe you must have Jumping Boots. Jumping Boots are on the 1st floor, but you can't collect it if the laser is on. To deactivate the laser you must turned on 7th Radiator.
ty but now i need to find him sleeping lol

• Haha
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Im stuck on hint scene (Normal level):

Note stuck in woods will help you with security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find. Perhaps the pickaxe in the security room will help.

I have the pickaxe, and I've entered the code 1234 on computer. I dont know which room to go to and what to do next. Please help. stuck on this for 2 days.
When Laser is of go through this passage. There is weakness in the South Wall. Use Pick Axe to smash it and go through.
P.S. In 1st screenshot you can noticed that both Violet and Elizabeth room was locked as well some goodies there. When you use 1234 code in the Security Room you already unlocked or Violet or Elizabeth room and collected Security Card, Kamasutra Page, Radio and probably Coin (by smashing the Stone Pillar). So this screenshot shows only what 1234 code unlocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveDelip

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
is there an updated walkthrough.i unlock doors and blessed the girls.then saw andy and thats the end of the walkthrough. i have this version so almost half done (v41012 found my way around a little bit more.guys ready to hike and dweeb wants to go.how do i convince his mom.i also found a climbing shoe

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Which should you get from the lockers the Kamasutra page or the climbing shoes? I can only find one locker key, where is the other?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly when the next game comes out, i really hope the protagonist is a lot more likeable than the one here...

Andreans

Jun 27, 2018
Hello, can someone explain in detail how to use other people´s saves? as for now ,they do not appear when loading thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, can someone explain in detail how to use other people´s saves? as for now ,they do not appear when loading thanks in advance.
I already posted several time my save. I use winrar to add my save folder to archive. So everyone who download save.rar which I posted should extract it somewhere in PC. Then this save folder copy/cut into www folder of his/her game. And that's it. Some people here couldn't extract some of *.rar file which I upload. But I can"t tell why that happens. Winrar is free and I don't do nothing special with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andreans
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes