Andreans

Jun 27, 2018
I did that the only thing is that it was a single save file. I copied it to the game´s save file yet it does not appear when I want to load.

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
So what is the difference between the normal and hard modes. This isn't a fighting game, it's a task completion game. We have to do task A to get to task B to get to task C, ect. So what makes 'Hard Mode' harder?

talrasha

Mar 15, 2018
Wasting coins on giving the wrong girl at the wrong time your last heart container. It's more annoying than hard, lol.

Aahman

Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know in which classroom the rope is found? I feel like I have been in everyone but I can't find it...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
still stuck on hint of finding last chip.as well second gaffling hook.i hv gotten 1 wheel still need another so i can move boxes.so lost with what to do till i get fourth chip so hint box will change.ty for any help

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
still stuck on hint of finding last chip.as well second gaffling hook.i hv gotten 1 wheel still need another so i can move boxes.so lost with what to do till i get fourth chip so hint box will change.ty for any help
nevermind.somehow number9 got open i find chip and rope lol.not sure ho it opened but ill take it lol

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm at 64% right before seeing Kat after doing it in the Chapel and if I go talk to her I'll miss a chance to fill a heart since I don't have anymore. Are there more heart containers that I am missing. Amber has 6, Amanda has 6, Kat has 5, and Val has 4. I'm missing 3 empty heart containers.

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes