doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
anybody got a walkthrou for v 67052 game found one for v41012 but not sure if it is up to date
Nah. We're all using the Crystal Ball feature. It's help get us through the fog of uncompleted walkthrus across versions. :cool:
I think some already mentioned that it was hell to do since some objects change/ triggers may change depending on when you started screwing around with the slutty Amber, bubble butt Amanda, oh my sweet lors big booties Katherine and...ooooohhh even hot & determined(or is it dirty?) Valerie / dear Mom for those close to her! :D

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So what is the difference between the normal and hard modes. This isn't a fighting game, it's a task completion game. We have to do task A to get to task B to get to task C, ect. So what makes 'Hard Mode' harder?
In Hard mode you have to find empty Heart Containers and give them to the women before you unlock another heart with them. In Normal and Easy it just happens automatically.

If you fail to give them the heart container in time, you have to buy the Heart back with Coins from the Bonus area.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
getting really pissed off that rat runs up tower with hat then cannot find key card or the wheel in the forest please help.

cltbrewcrew9

Jun 30, 2017
no gun... simon was tripping on mushrooms,, stick on ground was gun, NOT..
So I get that there's no gun and it's a stick on the ground but I can't get passed this. The hint still wants me to find out if he was lying. I assumed I was supposed to go up to a stick on the ground but nothing works. What "stick" is it? Was I supposed to have found it at the same time Simon led me there? I went out and came back in.

bang_der85

Apr 2, 2018
Completed 67%, with 40 scenes, 55 Pages, 7 Outfits, and 12 Photos. But still stuck with 21 Hearts out of 22. Any suggestion?

Crucialtox

Apr 24, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2019 (fix for missing image)
Is there any way to get your save data from version 54031 to be imported to version 67052? So I can press continue and use the save file from v 54031?

Reactions: hooviescoop

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the second grappling hook is, I found the first and climbed but to get the wheel I need to climb again

Edit: I figured out the grappling hook now Im stuck at getting the code for the second wheel in the basement

Last edited:

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
Hola chicos, me estoy volviendo loco !! No puedo encontrar el último corazón de la actualización de v60, he revisado el laberinto de libros innumerables veces en caso de que hubiera perdido algo ... ¿Alguna idea? Gracias por adelantado o_Oo_O

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
So what is the difference between the normal and hard modes. This isn't a fighting game, it's a task completion game. We have to do task A to get to task B to get to task C, ect. So what makes 'Hard Mode' harder?
just finding the heart containers,,, an using them correctly...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
getting really pissed off that rat runs up tower with hat then cannot find key card or the wheel in the forest please help.
the keycard,, go back to locked door (3rd floor), turn south, goto the center of south wall, click on weak spot, pickax, keycard...

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes