robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I'm stuck in normal mode at squirrel when it went outside with Kat's outfit and started to climb to the west site.
The hint said i might find a license key(or whatever it was, i forgot) close to the locked door to get in.
Need help
your mode is fine,, after rodent went back in side,, so do you,, goto the east tower stairs (just pass locker room) , goto third floor, at locked door, turn south, goto the center of the south wall, mouse over / click on weak spot (cracks) in the wall, pickax, pick up keycard... go in room recover loot..

zaecha

Apr 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.64051.
(android users can now toggle the textbox with <ctrl> or a two-finger-tap)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
i use gamepad by sven killig it seem works perfectly gaming use for this game using it gamepad

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
it

it say i have to get anonther sex toy and it can be found on the 3 rd floor
go to the main entrance,, go up stairs, at 3rd floor , stop, 2 steps left, south wall, weak spot, click on weak spot, pickax, toy.. take toy to girls in east basement...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
How to get the coif?
as soon as rodent takes it follow it, follow it out side , around the building, up the east tower... now go up (inside) to the third floor, at locked door turn south, at center of south wall, click on weak spot, pickax, keycard for door, retrieve coif an other loot...

Reactions: Rai.Shu

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I found one dolly wheel in the woods but where is the other one?

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes