*exists*

May 16, 2019
I "crafted" a Mac version using the PC data, it loads the previous saves and it allowed me to get to the end of 64051 (64% completed) without any apparent bug ... but keep in mind that i used a save from previous version so i just tested new content.

Here you can download Mac 64051 unofficial version:

Let me know if any errors occur

It worked from 48022 too

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
room 9,, south east corner .. from main entrance go up stairs, go left (past mendels office), outside compass room, go south hall, room 9 is bottom left.. if you turned on all the radiators.
Hello
I did not have the radiators all connected
so I could not find the classroom
thank you
:)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
room 9,, south east corner .. from main entrance go up stairs, go left (past mendels office), outside compass room, go south hall, room 9 is bottom left.. if you turned on all the radiators.

one more question
excuse me
where is the chamber bedrooms?
(my English is weak)
thank you

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
one more question
excuse me
where is the chamber bedrooms?
(my English is weak)
thank you
privet.. (my Russian is weak,, so we are good..)
do you have the tape..? if so , the room(s) you want is the locked girls.. east basement, .. you have to stand on bed..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Update should be real soon, it's a little over two weeks right now, but, hey, I can't complain when this Dev delivers such amazing content every second week, who knows what he could deliver if it was monthly

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Update should be real soon, it's a little over two weeks right now, but, hey, I can't complain when this Dev delivers such amazing content every second week, who knows what he could deliver if it was monthly
304154 that was Saturday the 11th.. and NLT asks patreons to wait 3 days to release here,, so the 21st.. that said, NLT asks for the wait so the payees have a little time to play before the non payers...

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes