WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
I tried to search threads for Katherines Legs on Shoulder page. Can anyone help me out as to where that is please

bebs14

May 19, 2019
Good afternoon friends
how to get sap from vedra pine cone,to cure simon?
good afternoon friends. I've just terminated the v.67052. For the vedra pine , throw the tape recoder , you will miss the pine and after throw the tape

Uing

Apr 1, 2019
Good afternoon friends

good afternoon friends. I've just terminated the v.67052. For the vedra pine , throw the tape recoder , you will miss the pine and after throw the tape
after throw the tape recorder,what next ?

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Good afternoon friends

Could you specify where in the woods is the pine cone Screenshots would help

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
Hello,
Could some one tell me which is the the new KS page on this update, and where to find it ?
I usualy find it, but not this time :-(
Any one ?
Many thanks !

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Could you specify where in the woods is the pine cone Screenshots would help
Never mind i found it. Fromt the teleport pad, go north then west. In the center theres a tree with a pine cone. throw the tape recorder first. After missing, throw the roll of tape.

Reactions: Mr TGB

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hello,
Could some one tell me which is the the new KS page on this update, and where to find it ?
I usualy find it, but not this time :-(
Any one ?
Many thanks !
It's Katherine 15th page. You must kill all Roaches (8). Then go in the woods. Climb on 1st rope. Go left. Go north and climb. You must have both shoes. And there after some scene gold roaches disappear and page appeared. Here link for more help... https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v67052-nlt-media.15687/post-1930404

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Anybody knows where the second rope is located at?
I've already found and used rope found in Room 9 with a grappling hook that I dug up near bridge. Now I was given a second grappling hook by Simon but for the love of god I can't locate the second rope.

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Anybody knows where the second rope is located at?
I've already found and used rope found in Room 9 with a grappling hook that I dug up near bridge. Now I was given a second grappling hook by Simon but for the love of god I can't locate the second rope.
how did you open room 9?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes