Jun 5, 2019
I downloaded the update only file even tho i already had the latest version and this comes up... also anyone know where tf the mf usb is for the phone

Attachments

disso

Jan 2, 2018
If you bought two Hearts for Amber you couldn't have all outfits. There is 32 Coins in the game. Every outfit cost 4 Coins. If you spend 2 Coins on Amber's Heart you are not able to purchase last (8) outfit 'cause you are 2 Coins short.
Thanks, I realised my current game is normal rather than hard; I'd forgotten I restarted from the beginning so all is correct.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Here is my updated walk-through for version 71061. Enjoy :) (it's got pics :love:) It's in 2 parts.

Edit: I am working on a Hard mode walk-through ATM.

Further Edit - Took it down as there were too many mistakes - Will review and re-upload when sorted :)
great job (y)

khevinpo

May 26, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.71061.
  • the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu/phone is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
  • you can also toggle the textbox/choice list or skip the intro video with a two-finger-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks a lot bro.
Been waiting for this.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
perfect thank you it worked, now it tells me that I made one, and I have 3 tasks to run the elevator, you know what are or what are missing
yes ,, the 2 codes an the wire out front.. 1st, is in security , (little red box , left of door..) code: 343.. 2nd is in elevator, code: 777.. then out side ( 2nd lamp post from left,,) wire the you have to fix...

ghhhjkjl1

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone upload only the Lust Epidemic.exe file? I seem to have a problem with the launcher and I do not want to download all the files once more :(

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
What is the number for the red switch on the third floor, to the west? the room full of boxes, tells me to look at the KAT note, that the number is there. The note gives me a song that says it's 23 steps away, but with respect to what?
You found a Mysterious Note Go to 3rd floor West Click on Red Circle on the North wall Enter the Code 4 3 1 2 Move the 1st small box west

Jun 3, 2019
the rope is byDenny's body.. an the hook Simon has...
Another thing, the crystal ball says that I should find all chips to open the second door in the dungeon but I know that it's behind a box and I need the second wheel for that..
I figured that I can't find the wheel after I finish this though..?

4.70 star(s) 65 Votes