Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
What do you mean grind? It's a story driven game and you don't need to repeat actions ever.
---------------

On the update:
It's clear we're getting to the end of this game and NTL is definitely stretching it out to keep it going as long as they can.
I highly disagree that it is a story driven game. This game has a grind called "search for Items" which i absolutely hate in any erotic game.
A story driven game does not rely on finding certain items on certain places at certain times making me dependant on a guide to know where to look for said items and stuff to ADVANCE the story. That or i wander around for hours trying to find said items on my own making this not a VN.

A story driven game is based on reading trough maybe tons of dialouge or narration but not depending like a Zelda game find item xyz to advance the plot. Thats not how story games work.

kobra1991

Dec 23, 2018
can anyone help me find last page(Katherine 7)? it shows that it is in the chapel but its too dark and I cant find it.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
What happens to my old save when I get the new ver? On Android Mobile.
In most cases it will be there after updating but some times it is not recognized immediately. Backup your save and if that happens restart the game and save at the first chance you get. Then replace the new save with your backup and it will work.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So lookie there, 2 more Kama pages for Val. What's that? All the women except Katherine disappear at the end of the update SO YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM?! Fucking christ...

Where is the power source for the usb cable?
Use the computer in the storage room Brad sleeps in.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So lookie there, 2 more Kama pages for Val. What's that? All the women except Katherine disappear at the end of the update SO YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM?! Fucking christ...
They are in front of the bathroom.

DMC

May 17, 2017
So i fixed a radiator, but there is no card on 3rd flor. Help pls xD
Found it but barely...

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes