pusie

Jun 27, 2019
You will find this page in the hidden room behind the elevator. You need to use the teleport pad in this order - 3rd Floor, Basement, West Tower and Dame Woods
great! what about katherine's second page? is there a secret room behind the lockers in the east tower too?
I've unlocked both lockers and got the shoe and km page, but the page does not appear in the book. might be a bug because I used the first locker key to get the shoe early in the game, and later used the second key to get the page.

Last edited:

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,
I had fixed the radiator in 2nd floor after speaking Val...

But Laser 10 is not opened in 3rd floor...

PFA...

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
great! what about katherine's second page? is there a secret room behind the lockers in the east tower too?
I've unlocked both lockers and got the shoe and km page, but the page does not appear in the book. might be a bug because I used the first locker key to get the shoe early in the game, and later used the second key to get the page.
Kath's 2nd page is found in the north bank of lockers in the east tower 1st floor.

The locker key is found in the kitchen pantry. Another key is in the middle desk in the security room. Yet another key is in one of the red boxes on the 3rd floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: pusie

colmyster

Oct 2, 2018
I can't explain why i can't find the last Mac update. (This is not a claim!)
I don't understande if it's a matter of time because it hasn't been released yet, or it's me who can't find the right place to download the 74062 version:unsure:
Sorry for my english

Reactions: leproso

rini

Jul 20, 2017
it says there should be a bottle of mouthwash in the sink. there isnt any. Newbie here please help

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
I can't explain why i can't find the last Mac update. (This is not a claim!)
I don't understande if it's a matter of time because it hasn't been released yet, or it's me who can't find the right place to download the 74062 version:unsure:
Sorry for my english
I don't understand this either. Everytime someone asks for the mac update they just get ignored. Come on guys someone must have it? or why has the developer not posted it? There are a whole subset of us that haven't been able to play and recent updates and it's pretty unfair and frustrating.

Reactions: Jujitsism123

urhen225

Jun 25, 2019
This is the replay that helped me advance:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v74062-nlt-media.15687/post-2015206

I do think that there is a bug/mistake with the crystal ball at that point of the game though..
Thanks for your reply!

What do you mean by "replay"? Your link says that Simon gives the me the hook when him and Andy and me meet at the place the hook is used, right? But we never meet there, Simon just hangs out in the 1st floor east side, and Andy on 3rd floor. I cant get them to do anything else!

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes