robnots

Dec 12, 2018
hi can someone tell me how to open the elevator or how to get the kamasutra 10 from valerie thanks
not the elevator ,, the blue porting disks.. i don't remember the order, but you port 3 times an end up 'behind' the elevator..
(i guess i go looking for the order,, bout archive pg 400...)..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
not the elevator ,, the blue porting disks.. i don't remember the order, but you port 3 times an end up 'behind' the elevator..
(i guess i go looking for the order,, bout archive pg 400...)..
on pg 342,, port order is . 3rd floor, basement, west tower, dame woods.. tho you don't end in woods..
also do you have the 2 codes..? an fixed the wire out front..?

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
on pg 342,, port order is . 3rd floor, basement, west tower, dame woods.. tho you don't end in woods..
also do you have the 2 codes..? an fixed the wire out front..?
perfect thank you it worked, now it tells me that I made one, and I have 3 tasks to run the elevator, you know what are or what are missing

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Can any one help me to inform? Does there any version between V64051 to V71061? Because I have a break for a month. If there any? can anyone give the compressed link of that version?

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Can any one help me to inform? Does there any version between V64051 to V71061? Because I have a break for a month. If there any? can anyone give the compressed link of that version?

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
changelog v. 71061

1 coin added (in the woods)
2 kamasutra pages added for valerie-- bedside anal || legs on shoulder anal
1 outfit added for val - - princess outfit
1 scene added with val -- anal sex (5th heart unlocked)
added usb cable for amber's charger
added dynamite
added serum bottle.. but val takes it
code for andy key; 1222
added elevator repair manual

latest completed save here #8,678

View attachment 316468
I have only 3 coins and when i want to purchase the new outfit it want 4 coins , i found the coin when i blew the dynamite and still missing 1 , any help ?

Last edited:

Jun 5, 2019
I downloaded the update only file even tho i already had the latest version and this comes up... also anyone know where tf the mf usb is for the phone

disso

Jan 2, 2018
If you bought two Hearts for Amber you couldn't have all outfits. There is 32 Coins in the game. Every outfit cost 4 Coins. If you spend 2 Coins on Amber's Heart you are not able to purchase last (8) outfit 'cause you are 2 Coins short.
Thanks, I realised my current game is normal rather than hard; I'd forgotten I restarted from the beginning so all is correct.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Here is my updated walk-through for version 71061. Enjoy :) (it's got pics :love:) It's in 2 parts.

Edit: I am working on a Hard mode walk-through ATM.

Further Edit - Took it down as there were too many mistakes - Will review and re-upload when sorted :)
great job (y)

khevinpo

May 26, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.71061.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks a lot bro.
Been waiting for this.

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes