robnots

Dec 12, 2018
perfect thank you it worked, now it tells me that I made one, and I have 3 tasks to run the elevator, you know what are or what are missing
yes ,, the 2 codes an the wire out front.. 1st, is in security , (little red box , left of door..) code: 343.. 2nd is in elevator, code: 777.. then out side ( 2nd lamp post from left,,) wire the you have to fix...

D

Deleted member 1315152

Can someone upload only the Lust Epidemic.exe file? I seem to have a problem with the launcher and I do not want to download all the files once more :(

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
What is the number for the red switch on the third floor, to the west? the room full of boxes, tells me to look at the KAT note, that the number is there. The note gives me a song that says it's 23 steps away, but with respect to what?
You found a Mysterious Note Go to 3rd floor West Click on Red Circle on the North wall Enter the Code 4 3 1 2 Move the 1st small box west

Jun 3, 2019
the rope is byDenny's body.. an the hook Simon has...
Another thing, the crystal ball says that I should find all chips to open the second door in the dungeon but I know that it's behind a box and I need the second wheel for that..
I figured that I can't find the wheel after I finish this though..?

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
the rope is byDenny's body.. an the hook Simon has...
The only thing I found by Denny's body was the water damaged Security Access pass.

I found the 2nd rope in the classroom opened after clicking on the 9th radiator.

You get the 2nd Grappling hook when Brad, Adam and Simon meet just before the plateau (the red circle shows where the 2nd wheel is hidden) Simon gives to you.

Reactions: James Norm Lock
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes