KillaAvenger

Jun 11, 2019
Anyone show me where all 10 Radiators are? i'm currently at 9 out of the 10th i need to disable the laser in the Messy library maze.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Another thing, the crystal ball says that I should find all chips to open the second door in the dungeon but I know that it's behind a box and I need the second wheel for that..
I figured that I can't find the wheel after I finish this though..?
i found the 2nd wheel out in forest near dead body late in the game

boembay

Apr 10, 2018
Elevator Task if somebody need

1. First you must collect the Dynamite. During the play Buddie gives you the Security Card which unlocks the room where the Dynamite is. After that go on the 3rd floor and go right. From there go south and inside the room (Picture 1). There you can collect the Dynamite, Serum and chat with Andy through ventilation hole. But be aware to have free Heart Container on Valerie before you pick up the Serum or you'll miss to earn the Heart from Valerie.
2. With having Dynamite go into the woods. Climb on 1st rope then go left. From there follow the screenshots starting from Picture 2.

Where is the location

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone remind me where Andy is? I found a network computer and got the code, 1222, but now I can't remember where he's at to give him the code.

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes