wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I'm stuck. Help please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to find sleeping bag. When you found a gun in Mrs Bancroft room you found a key card that opens one of the rooms on 1st floor (or 2nd depending what you call floors). In that room there are 4 switches. You need to press 1 and 4 (binary combination 1001) to open another room diagonally from that room. In there you will find sleeping bad that will lead to fisting scene on Mrs Bancroft and the end of this very short update. Though I always appreciate more my favorite girl Mrs Bancroft content so I am happy.

edit Also, is that multivitamin only serves for play scenes if you want to spray their faces with cum and do facial? Or do I miss something else?

Reactions: VitALL

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lust Epidemic [v80072] [NLT Media] (3.1 gb rar win original)

314 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
where i put the arquives?
Just extract all archive. Then all folders and files just copy/paste in the game directory. When prompted just overwrite all. But you can extract directly in game directory and when prompted overwrite (replace) all. When I say game directory it must be previous (77071) version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dracuul

ss069

May 22, 2017
how many multivitamin in this version? is it 2 bottle?
in play scene if you have 2 it means 2 shot cum on face , my suggestion save before you give sleeping bag for amanda scene to get view on the other scene because once you use on girl the bottle gone even you have 2 bottle

slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
how many multivitamin in this version? is it 2 bottle?
in play scene if you have 2 it means 2 shot cum on face , my suggestion save before you give sleeping bag for amanda scene to get view on the other scene because once you use on girl the bottle gone even you have 2 bottle
Give me please locations of the bottle. I got one from new room, where is another?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this game and angelica origins are 2 of the best rpgm games i have found
anybody knows of other rpgm games exactly like these and i mean exactly
and i mean with great drawings and animation
there are a lot of rpgm games out there that dont even come close to these games

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What is this new game he was talking about on his patreon ?? i am a bit out of the loop i have not played this game for sometime is this game ending and that is why he starting new game ?
Let's continue the story of Lust Epidemic with Treasure of Nadia. Featuring...

ss069

May 22, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: slaboogy
4.40 star(s) 249 Votes