Jan 15, 2019
upcoming game graphics and interface looks cool af.. not to mention the models <3

View attachment 346235
Unpopular opinion :- lust epidemic models look better and more appealing then new game models
(New game models are looking like plastic dolls:censored: hence less appealing)
By looking at renders it looks like it but more will be cleared only when the game will be out

Last edited:
Reactions: user00189

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
If I read the changelog correct, there's no new kama page, only 2 new scenes... if that's the case this is milking if I ever saw one....

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
NLT delivers an update every 15 days, works in another game and keeps people informed about almost everything in patreon (polls, weekly reports, etc...). That's far from milking... there are a lot other games/creators that do a lot worse than this.

gubl

May 31, 2018
If I read the changelog correct, there's no new kama page, only 2 new scenes... if that's the case this is milking if I ever saw one....
NLT has steady delivery schedule, that he fulfills extremely accurate. I don’t know any other creator with substantial product, that can brag about same. Most of creators deliver update monthly at the best in reality sporadically. Another point that milking does not apply to NLT, diligence, we all know that he works on new project which drags his atention nowadays, while he pipelined delivery of LE to cover lead time to start new project. So he well deserves contribution of his supporters.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes