robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Thnx dude,but I am missing 1 more page.Where & how can find that?
View attachment 341940
oh the tricky one... Amber = 11.. goto the 2nd floor, west tower (outside Kat's room), turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, facing south , "with sound on",, mouse over south wall / cabinet, press space bar,. hear click, move right or left but still on cabinet, repeat mouse over for second click.. once you have 2 clicks.. move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got KS. book.), 2 cabinets south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each, total 4 clicks,, page will appear in middle of room...

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
oh the tricky one... Amber = 11.. goto the 2nd floor, west tower (outside Kat's room), turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, facing south , "with sound on",, mouse over south wall / cabinet, press space bar,. hear click, move right or left but still on cabinet, repeat mouse over for second click.. once you have 2 clicks.. move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got KS. book.), 2 cabinets south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each, total 4 clicks,, page will appear in middle of room...
Hay man,I tried,so far I was able to hear only1 click on the cabinet and couldn't hear nothing,can yu plz pass this part for me?
I am sending yu my save file

Attachments

MIKE VOIGT

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

I have looked in here for my problem but I couldn't find a solution.
I can't save my game on this new version V.77071.
Is there a solution for this?

I apologise if someone already answered to this but I couldn't find it.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Radiator to repair is at corridor in south western part of 2nd floor (not nun section of 2nd floor)
I can't repair the radiator, if I click on it nothing happens and I tried all my items on it.

I'm done 3 of the 4 repair steps for the elevator but I can't do step 1, the wires are there but I don't have the shovel to dig. If I talk to Simon (he has the shovel) he asks for help which I can't give him despite having all 8 pieces of brush now. If I check with Andy using the pickaxe he just offers to let me dig and I say no. I can't get the pickaxe to get the shovel to dig the hole... anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

4.70 star(s) 69 Votes