Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can anyone provide me with the latest Android save files.. mine old ones are corrupted i have to start again from the beginning which needs a lot of work. Thanks

blue85

Mar 7, 2018
on this update when i passed through library as hint say where did mendel go, idk why game freeze. So i went there from other way and its ok for me.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Here is a link to the bug-fixed Update files for version 80072

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation of Update Files Only
Download the Update Files Only zip file
Open and extract the .zip file to the exact same location that you previously extracted Lust Epidemic. I recommended the software if you do not already have a Zip software.
Overwrite all the files it asks you to overwrite.
Launch game in the extracted directory.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anyone have link for newest mac version?
For the mac version can somebody do the steps and then upload it? I don't know what terms to search for for the latest working mac version.
1.62 mac version does not work properly for Lust Epidemic [v80072]

error:

Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
So did they just stop the support for the Mac version?
Instructions how do user-port the Windows version to Mac is on OP. Please read them and keep in mind that the last Windows version was bugged as mentioned by a few people.

A kind soul also posted a link to his unofficial Mac version here (probably the unpatched/bugged version)
NOTE: The bugfix has been published. See last quoted post.
Here is my crafted and unofficial Mac version of Lust Epidemic v80072 , for those who don't know how to do it.

As in the previous versions, it should let you continue from the last save. I have successfully reached the end of this version, so you should be able too.

Let me know if you encounter any errors or problems.
The download posted here is a bugged version. On patreon a fix was posted that solves these issues.

OP needs updated.
The OP is linking to a bugged version of .80072. There was a fix posted to Patreon, but no one has it.
If anyone having lag issues or bugged images like this one (the message window) play the original version instead of the compressed, thank me later.
Here is a link to the bug-fixed Update files for version 80072

ss069

May 22, 2017
i have already 5 bottles (and none of them was outside Violets room - as someone mentioned to be one)
yep i found another 3 in randomly place , 1 in the forest 2 in the east tower class room its randomly spawn just drop few mins roaming the area thats all

3rd.PNG

or unrar this already have 5 bottle and save before the game's end

Reactions: crazypig098

mehrdad2

Aug 23, 2018
i found 20 bottles,
The number of bottles is infinite and appear every time in the same place.
use for section play girls.

ion007bz

Feb 19, 2019
Where I find something comfortable for Elizabeth to sleep ?
I found !
In the room on the second floor that opened with the last card, press the buttons 1 and 4 and another room opens to the 2nd floor. See on the map where the room is !

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes