PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
I'm now stuck in the basement room with the "4 digit code to disable the security lasers". I dont know what it is and I can not exit it until I enter the code otherwise the dialog just repeats.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I'm now stuck in the basement room with the "4 digit code to disable the security lasers". I dont know what it is and I can not exit it until I enter the code otherwise the dialog just repeats.
There is a walkthrough posted. Do a search for it.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
There is a walkthrough posted. Do a search for it.
Thanks. According the walkthrough I was supposed to go to the graveyard to find the code, which I could not have done since I was stuck in the enter 4 digit code dialogue loop. I got the code from the walkthrough but that dialogue loop is a bug and is a problem for a regular playthrough.

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018

Just Press the first and last button from left. The code is 1001, means ON | OFF | OFF | ON

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
If the dev spends HALF as much time as he does adding and improving sex scenes rather than hiding random shit everywhere this would be game of the century.

Someone needs to remind him that people play this to fap lol

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes