Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Was hoping Valerie would walk in on one of the sex scenes for anal again, but still great scenes nonetheless. Can't wait for next update!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That what I was trying to said and now I stucked in the goddamn 39% file !
Anyone can share the bug fix update, please?
Game freezes when I go in Katherine’s room with Elizabeth
Take a look at this post... Next time please try to use the search function or at least read trough a few pages. ;)
Here is a link to the bug-fixed Update files for version 80072

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UncleVT I already used to report the bugfix and request to add it to OP, but so far no one of the stuff had the time to do it.. Maybe you, the fasted stuff member of F95, can do it... :D Thanks!

EDIT: Ooops... Bugfix is on OP! :eek: Sorry!!!

Last edited:

WiLLiamMART04

Jul 17, 2019
Take a look at this post... Next time please try to use the search function or at least read trough a few pages. ;)

UncleVT I already used to report the bugfix and request to add it to OP, but so far no one of the stuff had the time to do it.. Maybe you, the fasted stuff member of F95, can do it... :D Thanks!
Where do I put the update sorry

warriorofchaos

Feb 4, 2018

Thank you! But how can I install the Update files ,because I extracted it on Mac and open it with Wine?:unsure:

WiLLiamMART04

Jul 17, 2019

Thanks for the help I’ve figured it out now

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: freter1221

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Tried to install the pc www files for the new version on the mac but nothing was updated. Anyone have success?
I followed the instructions in page one and it worked so fine. My only trouble, I am now in the room checking if Kath can manage Elizabeth, and the game hangs here--- I will read if it is a common bug

edit.- :ROFLMAO: I had to read only one page before!Downloading the patch!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Totally lost with the turning into a squirrel thing
aatrox i like your design but your voice sucks xD :p

btw: i downloaded the new version but cannot unpack it. any ideas why? could it be the disk space?

Last edited:

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Any new scene with Val?
Been asked a few times now and not answered, so I'm guessing no. I understand, I'm with you there.

I could be wrong as I generally don't play incest games after I first discover them until assured we can bang an incest character properly (Val is the mom, right?). IIRC, it was implied the next update would be her big update, but that was 2-3 updates ago. At this point I'm probably just going to wait until the game is completed and all the kinks are worked out (or in, depending on your definition of kinks).

It looks great though and I like the previous works, so it should be a good time.

Reactions: Pogo123

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Mine kept freezing in Kat bedroom during Elizabeth "toy" talk. Were your npcs randomly walking around during the "cutscene? I think that's what bugged.

Played up til the new update and I haven't been cucked yet. There was one scene where Andy gave the teacher some head but other than that the mc the only dick getting action. (y)
thanks (y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes