D

Deleted member 377868

I click at the radiator from the 3rd floor,but nothing happens

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No Mac update since 67052. WTF ever.....
Instruction how do user-port the Windows version to a native Mac version are on OP.
Yeah the OP download is bugged. A working version exists, but not on f95
Bug fix is on OP ;)
when I save and leave the game my save does not appear and I have to start from the beginning again, why?
This means the game don't have permission to write and/or read from the directory where you put the game. Move or extract the game to your desktop and try to save.
Yeah yeah, but I'm talking about the official source. Did Mac support get dropped? Or has the OP just not been updated because no one has it to share?

I'm not going to bother doing crossover stuff to get a buggy end result, if there's no official version for Mac any longer, I'll wait for this to be done and go check their Patreon afterwards.
Oh, sorry! Then I misunderstood your post! Anyways, I don't know if NTL dropped the official Mac port or, whoever shared the link, did not bother do share the link for the Mac version.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Any new scene with Val?
Nope, one w/ Kat and Bancroft, and one w/ Elizabeth and Bancroft. Both good, but nothing new with Val... Though you do see her final Heart Vile, so will prolly get that soon.
I see, but can you now bang the nun by using her you know, vaginal, not anal or she is still a virgin by now?

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
For players having trouble switching on radiators, you are using a bugged version of the game. Go back to the 77071 version and then use the bug-fix files to update that version.
The files can be found in the OP (opening post) under bug-fix (duh!!!)

;)

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, I have the problem, when I first enter Katherine's room together with elizabeth. They talk about how to use Toys and then the Game freezes. Any help? Cristal balls told me: "I hope K. can handle E."
Problem solved myself: For you if you have the same problem: You have to be very slow in clicking the text.

BCall

May 23, 2017
Any new scene with Val?

I see, but can you now bang the nun by using her you know, vaginal, not anal or she is still a virgin by now?
Yes. Kat's final star was a few updates ago, and this one adds the ability to finish inside her.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes