Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
what da ? it seems like i already collected them all from those places but i just have 7 of them ? How can it be possible ? We went to woods for tillman and i need to get 2nd wheel but i cannot :cautious:
Send me your save file and I'll try to continue so I can explain what you need to do

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am stuck.. i need the second wheel which is in the forest, but i cannot get to it cause i need a second hook (have the second rope already), and i need the second wing for the angel statue. and the 8th green thing for the door for the second girl.
everything else was okay till now but these 4 things annoy me atm.

help pls

Edit: angel wing problem solved thx to Donnie Brasco . Still need the 2nd hook, wheel and 8th chip-door-thingy

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
i am stuck.. i need the second wheel which is in the forest, but i cannot get to it cause i need a second hook (have the second rope already), and i need the second wing for the angel statue. and the 8th green thing for the door for the second girl.
everything else was okay till now but these 4 things annoy me atm.

help pls

Edit: angel wing problem solved thx to Donnie Brasco . Still need the 2nd hook, wheel and 8th chip-door-thingy
I think Andy or maybe Simon give you the Hook when you after you climb on 2nd rope go right where the Wheel, Kamasutra Page and Chest are. But there you must go follow the hints not just by yourself alone. And about Security Chips I replied to boswell few post above.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think Andy or maybe Simon give you the Hook when you after you climb on 2nd rope go right where the Wheel, Kamasutra Page and Chest are. But there you must go follow the hints not just by yourself alone. And about Security Chips I replied to boswell few post above.
first of thank you for the answer! well i cannot talk to simon he talks to val. and andy just talks about tillmann or how he's called.
the security chip post is useful but doesn't help me cause it seems like andy drops one (and all the others recording to your pics i do have)

that 2nd hook problem really annoys me cause it seems there are guys who could make the dolly with the wheels work which you need for the 3rd floor..

:(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
first of thank you for the answer! well i cannot talk to simon he talks to val. and andy just talks about tillmann or how he's called.
the security chip post is useful but doesn't help me cause it seems like andy drops one (and all the others recording to your pics i do have)

that 2nd hook problem really annoys me cause it seems there are guys who could make the dolly with the wheels work which you need for the 3rd floor..

:(
The only way I can provide you some useful help is that you send to me your save file so I can check it out and maybe find solution for you. When I say save file it means you must archived your "save" folder and post it. So I can download it... But of course if you want.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Thnx dude,but I am missing 1 more page.Where & how can find that?
View attachment 341940
oh the tricky one... Amber = 11.. goto the 2nd floor, west tower (outside Kat's room), turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, facing south , "with sound on",, mouse over south wall / cabinet, press space bar,. hear click, move right or left but still on cabinet, repeat mouse over for second click.. once you have 2 clicks.. move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got KS. book.), 2 cabinets south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each, total 4 clicks,, page will appear in middle of room...

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes