Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
oh the tricky one... Amber = 11.. goto the 2nd floor, west tower (outside Kat's room), turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, facing south , "with sound on",, mouse over south wall / cabinet, press space bar,. hear click, move right or left but still on cabinet, repeat mouse over for second click.. once you have 2 clicks.. move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got KS. book.), 2 cabinets south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each, total 4 clicks,, page will appear in middle of room...
Hay man,I tried,so far I was able to hear only1 click on the cabinet and couldn't hear nothing,can yu plz pass this part for me?
I am sending yu my save file

D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone please give me the save file for 66%? Anything below that will also work

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

I have looked in here for my problem but I couldn't find a solution.
I can't save my game on this new version V.77071.
Is there a solution for this?

I apologise if someone already answered to this but I couldn't find it.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Radiator to repair is at corridor in south western part of 2nd floor (not nun section of 2nd floor)
I can't repair the radiator, if I click on it nothing happens and I tried all my items on it.

I'm done 3 of the 4 repair steps for the elevator but I can't do step 1, the wires are there but I don't have the shovel to dig. If I talk to Simon (he has the shovel) he asks for help which I can't give him despite having all 8 pieces of brush now. If I check with Andy using the pickaxe he just offers to let me dig and I say no. I can't get the pickaxe to get the shovel to dig the hole... anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I can't repair the radiator, if I click on it nothing happens and I tried all my items on it.

I'm done 3 of the 4 repair steps for the elevator but I can't do step 1, the wires are there but I don't have the shovel to dig. If I talk to Simon (he has the shovel) he asks for help which I can't give him despite having all 8 pieces of brush now. If I check with Andy using the pickaxe he just offers to let me dig and I say no. I can't get the pickaxe to get the shovel to dig the hole... anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Check the crystal ball , if i remember correctly after setting things up in the woods you need to go talk to Elizabeth after she been listening to music for a while and get a scene . you can go pick up the shovel again later when you caught the dude.
You need to find the old radiator piece to repair that radiator not other item will work .

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sayonara13

Jul 12, 2019
Hello does anyone know the location of all 13 photos of the photo album? Because I'm 12/13 and I can't seem to find the last one

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Just picked this up and played through it. Not sure how you post a review specifically, so dropping this here, I can paste it into a review assuming I figure that out.

First off, this game represents the very best use of RPGmaker I've ever seen. The author has done a stunning job of putting nice frosting on the RPGmaker-provided interface to make this game feel like it's own thing, and not like every other RPGmaker game out there. Scenes and transitions play out smoothly, without layer-change funkiness, and effects- both visual and audio are very well done. A+ job on the UI/engine work.

The modeling is excellent, and there is a ton of content. And kudos for not making every woman in the game an F+ cup. Thank you.

This game also features what I believe to be the best fluid modeling I've ever seen in a smut game. Either the creator invested amazing effort in drawing in the fluid, or they used (and spent the time to learn) some fluid modeling software that produces results which absolutely rock the house compared to anything I've seen in other smut games.

On the other hand, the gameplay is exceedingly linear. You're playing through a story, the story is set, and you'll get relationship upgrades with the women only by progressing the story, in the order that the creator decided you'd get them. I understand the choice, I just don't love it. Upgrading relationship levels unlocks "play" scenes (there are a TON of them) which can be triggered pretty much anytime, so that is an excellent feature. The story itself is somewhere between decent and good. It's not bad, it's not amazing, but it works alright, and it scores some points for creativity- MC hasn't just moved in with 3 beautiful women yadda yadda.

Saving my one big complaint for last. Unfortunately, the majority of the women featured in the game have.... distinctly unhappy/angry faces, essentially all the time. Even during sex scenes, they don't look... happy. Of course, their characters aren't particularly happy as written- they seem to have substantial dissatisfaction with their lives, but this is a smut game. I'd enjoy it a lot more if they appeared to be enjoying it more.

4.40 star(s) 249 Votes