urhen225

Jun 25, 2019
i am stuck.. i need the second wheel which is in the forest, but i cannot get to it cause i need a second hook (have the second rope already), and i need the second wing for the angel statue. and the 8th green thing for the door for the second girl.
everything else was okay till now but these 4 things annoy me atm.

help pls

Edit: angel wing problem solved thx to Donnie Brasco . Still need the 2nd hook, wheel and 8th chip-door-thingy
Once you get all chips, you will afterwards get the second hook. There are posts with images of the locations of all 8 chips in this thread.

Reactions: Canto Forte

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, but you have to copy them around each new update; the other method just recognizes the older saves and lets you continue from there.

Anyway, i'm sorry for the delay but 3GB take a little time to be uploaded and now here is the link for the unofficial Lust Epidemic v77071 for Mac (previous saves work, the version indication on the title window is correct this time :) ):

I was able to continue the story without any issue, so I think you should have no problems either but if it happens let me know.

Have fun!
Thanks again for doing this. However, i'm getting the error "The application Game can't be opened". Any ideas what i can try to get my Mac to accept your genius? ^_^

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Erm ... after dev has his way with it ... and his team right after ... should be exhausted when it reaches our thread ... be gracious and caring please;):giggle::coffee:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
h

how do you put these saves into your game can someone explain this lol
In the Game directory there is "www" folder. Inside this folder "save" folder will be automatically self created as soon as you do your first save while playing the Game. So if you want to use save from some other players who posted their save in this forum this is what you need to do. Just put save folder with all in it from another user posted here inside www folder of your own Game. I suggest to delete or remove your own save folder elsewhere first just in case you wanna play your game later.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
...the majority of the women featured in the game have.... distinctly unhappy/angry faces, essentially all the time. Even during sex scenes, they don't look... happy.
That's sort of the design aesthetic of NLT Media, common to all of their games and comics. Not every character exhibits this look, but nearly all of their MILFy ladies have that 'pout'.

I kind of like the unique graphical ID, but I can see how it would be off putting.

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes