EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
URpHjIgLUp-Nalyo_eotzYjxBzw-lVYBoaJnegGcAe2VXfc11EfJoQr9dakMf-4l.png

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v1.1): - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (687).png Screenshot (692).png Screenshot (693).png Screenshot (695).png Screenshot (699).png Screenshot (700).png Screenshot (698).png Screenshot (701).png Screenshot (697).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
How much content? Looks promising... but I have fallen too many times
Not much, just two short peeping scenes

I like NLT incest comics, from which I recognize the characters. But without the incest story it's not that appealing to me; and even more with RPGM.
Idk from how it's set up, with no semblance of grind and with that hint option you can use at all times RPGM doesn't seem to be much of a problem.

As for incest, I would guess we'll be able to patch Valerie for that, whenever she's referred to it just looks weird with capitalisation and such, makes it look like it's a variable instead of plain text.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
As expected, no incest... their name is "No Limit Taboo" but in fact they are very limited, not their fault, it's fucking Patreon ruining their main fetish.

Although there is still hope, considering that many comic characters will be in the game, they could add incest without mention it... we will know because we know the characters, I made an image some time ago.

So... if you see any of the related characters fucking then we have incest xD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i swear to god.. this pic

remember me an comix i saw some months ago.... i fucking swear its the exact same chars guy and girl.. if only i could remember the name of that comix...

that make me feel weird as fuck. teh story of the comix is 2 boy (brother) who can fuck the mother anytime anywhere in front of the father , she dont give a shit and he dont give a shit too and after a threesome with mom + 2 bros, the dog join and fuck the mother in same time.
i fucking swear the chars are exactly the same.... :confused:

yup, i saw @Dustellar comment..

now i remeber :p , good thing my memory is still ok

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
How much content? Looks promising... but I have fallen too many times
The first game he released was more a less a test and it was complete the moment he released it if i remember. But second one was more " usual " with monthly/weekly updates but he still deliver everytime and he's pretty quick in his work. He released almost 3 games with a number of comics while some dev struggle with one game for months/years

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes