robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Cant find this is dame woods. If you mean the water near budie which is like a small lake i cant pass through there. Maybe my mistake but doesnt seem like a passage
go to entrance of dame woods,, climb both ropes, go right, climb rope, cut through wall (sharpened machete),, go right, go down rope, wade to part on little island...

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
hello I have a question

because in the guide there are 4 such options
Click on the Fridge Yogurt / Carrots Ranch Dip / Strawberry Jam Add some condiments / Nah, those will fuck up the taste Do it! / No way!
I don't have these last 2 options after adding jam bw closes the fridge
how to get these last two options?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
hello I have a question

because in the guide there are 4 such options
Click on the Fridge Yogurt / Carrots Ranch Dip / Strawberry Jam Add some condiments / Nah, those will fuck up the taste Do it! / No way!
I don't have these last 2 options after adding jam bw closes the fridge
how to get these last two options?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: saladboy6969

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I know, but I don't see these 2 options Add some condiments / Nah, those will fuck up the taste Do it! / No way!
I don't have it
unless it depends on the patch
only that the link is not working
Well, give to Amber one of this two combinations. If you earn heart from her it doesn't matter if you don"t have those two last choices at all.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Well, give to Amber one of this two combinations. If you earn heart from her it doesn't matter if you don"t have those two last choices at all.
I understand that in the guide just to first treat vall and this option is not available without these 2 options

and I remember that in the previous part, when I played it could be done the first time

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
i'm stuck at 62 percent, got an issue where characters are present where they shouldn't be, and one place is val and simon in the foyer. that blocks Andy in the scene after the foursome. anybody got a save at that point I can use?

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes