Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Is there ways to miss certain Kamasutra pages? I am up to date but am still missing ones listed as Amanda 6, Katherine 3, 4, and 12. They have not shown up where maps that tell me where they are supposed to be.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Is there ways to miss certain Kamasutra pages? I am up to date but am still missing ones listed as Amanda 6, Katherine 3, 4, and 12. They have not shown up where maps that tell me where they are supposed to be.
Those pages are here. About Katherine 3rd and 4th... well they sometimes are not there, but if not they'll show up later during play. But usually they should be there. Katherine 12th page is bit hidden, but it's there for sure.

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
can i use old save files on windows? how?
Go to the previous game folder, open the 'www' folder, copy the save folder and paste into the same position of the newer version's game folder.
In case you deleted the previous version ask for the newest save file in this forum or use the search function in the topmost position of the page you will definitely find one.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Those pages are here. About Katherine 3rd and 4th... well they sometimes are not there, but if not they'll show up later during play. But usually they should be there. Katherine 12th page is bit hidden, but it's there for sure.
TY, got them all. I am guessing I had to get the one in the library before the two upstairs appeared, as I have gone hunting for them dozens of times.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Are there any other good (or bad) games by NLT media?
I've only read their comics which weren't to my taste. What about games?

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
I'm trying to solve the elevator quest. What do I do with the wires under the street lamp? I can see them, but everything in my inventory (pick axe, machete, screw driver, wire cutters) do not work. What do I need to fix the wires, and where do I find it? Thanks.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There is a comic from NLT called "Stucked with Simon". He got nice action there with his mom lol
I think a game with Simon as mc would have been funny and kinda kinky. The comic I kinda dislike cause this the asian guy is imho superfluous and destroys the scene for me + I would have loved to see this (without the asian guy) animated + the build up Is kinda weird since Amanda is more a stubborn and strong minded character there should have happened more in this small story imo.
I like Amanda and that’s why she deserved better imo.

And I still think Simon is less pretty but also less bland than brad

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. bashing the game for personal .. profit by bashing all manner of other games ... kink shaming
That is the level snow flake shenanigans makes it into the world .. just throw some words and ...
let them sink in like they mean anything. Any P**on game makes sense to the dev and its supporters. That is it. All real madrid and / or barcelona / manchester need is a good day at the stock exchange, the unconditional support of their respective cities and they could care less about anybody else:LOL::):ROFLMAO::cool:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yup .. bashing the game for personal .. profit by bashing all manner of other games ... kink shaming
That is the level snow flake shenanigans makes it into the world .. just throw some words and ...
let them sink in like they mean anything. Any P**on game makes sense to the dev and its supporters. That is it. All real madrid and / or barcelona / manchester need is a good day at the stock exchange, the unconditional support of their respective cities and they could care less about anybody else:LOL::):ROFLMAO::cool:
I still try to figure out what you are saying lol. It’s like I understand most of the words but not it’s meaning. You wizard :LOL:

Edeen

May 1, 2019
I'm stuck on the 11th radiator, I can't pass the labyrinth, when I try to walk around past the top I can't get past it or past the bottom, anyone please help me

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes