Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I sure hope that is some beta test of first version. Because so far I got error message when I tried to put volume down, couldn't save or go out of library.
You need to create a save folder along the way:
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem. I swapped "names.txt" file in the www folder, but it continues to call her Val. I reinstalled the whole game and download again the txt file and swapped it. Any time I load the save file the game asks me if I weant to restore the correct file or just continue. I click every time "continue" but the result is the same. I tried to click on restore too, but there are no differences.

I don't know how to patch it anymore :cry: Help!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys, I have a problem. I swapped "names.txt" file in the www folder, but it continues to call her Val. I reinstalled the whole game and download again the txt file and swapped it. Any time I load the save file the game asks me if I weant to restore the correct file or just continue. I click every time "continue" but the result is the same. I tried to click on restore too, but there are no differences.

I don't know how to patch it anymore :cry: Help!
The patch will work if you start a new game
It is not compatible with the latest version 96

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Eagerly awaiting an update to the walkthrough before I finish playing, unless there is one and it's been posted unlinked.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes