Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I'm missing a few of the underwears - is there a guide for that some where?
No, there is only . I myself am looking for a demon for a dungeon in a brothel. And in the manual there is not even a hint of where it is.

Chesterpool

Mar 12, 2023
No, there is only . I myself am looking for a demon for a dungeon in a brothel. And in the manual there is not even a hint of where it is.
Try looking into the nether portals in Karazhan. It's a random encounter/event.

Also: Ye need the keys for the shackles, found in the endboss-room, to set the demon free.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Try looking into the nether portals in Karazhan. It's a random encounter/event.

Also: Ye need the keys for the shackles, found in the endboss-room, to set the demon free.
Unfortunately we couldn't find it. What kind of final boss is Nether? If so?! then I defeated him. I mean where to find Rakesh?

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
you need to use the hearthstone from the main UI when you are in an outside area (bottom part of the screen, third option)
afterwards you can meet him in your dungeon at the brothel
It turns out that this problem worried not only me and the instructions were published a long time ago

Steinpunk

May 11, 2021
Unfortunately we couldn't find it. What kind of final boss is Nether? If so?! then I defeated him. I mean where to find Rakesh?
Demon slave is in the Banquet Hall. You can find he in the demonic portal on the wall.
Karazhan'endboss is Malchezaar in the Nether. To reach this place you'll have to find the 3 runes hidden on each of the other parts of Karazhan, you'll see how many you have unlocked in the map of the zone.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Demon slave is in the Banquet Hall. You can find he in the demonic portal on the wall.
Karazhan'endboss is Malchezaar in the Nether. To reach this place you'll have to find the 3 runes hidden on each of the other parts of Karazhan, you'll see how many you have unlocked in the map of the zone.
Thanks for your help. But we were talking about another demon. I wrote about what appears in the bardel’s dungeon and I found it.
More precisely, I found it from a hint on this forum, but still.

And yes, the demon Karazhan has nothing to do with Rakesh. Rakesh is mined in a completely different way.

But thanks anyway.

merlin05

Jun 22, 2022
Hey everyone, getting to the end of my first play through. Is there any way to reset the experiences so you can do them again? I went through a few and now it doesn't give action choices.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Hey everyone, getting to the end of my first play through. Is there any way to reset the experiences so you can do them again? I went through a few and now it doesn't give action choices.
Take it easy. Create a new character and go through again

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Gentlemen, has anyone already played version 9.4? Tell us how it is or provide a link to the sharer please.

TenzesG

Jun 6, 2022
Has anyone received the new version? It’s been 10 days since the current version was released, and lower tiers have already gained access to it

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes