RPGM - Completed - Lust Friend [v1.09] [62studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

__LOLZ1337__

While the first/earliest reviewer does make some good points about the grind, it's not actually all that bad. Sure you may need to go to different areas multiple times, but that's completely fine imo.

The h-scenes are great, the translation is good (only if you apply the patch later on), and the gameplay has an interesting mechanic that allows you to talk to your enemies and make them friendly.

The game is even more enjoyable if you've played the prequel (Lust Grimm). You will get hit with so much nostalgia, because it directly references things + uses characters from the previous game (it even has parts of certain maps from the prequel).

Now I'm just waiting for "Lust Grimm Again" to be translated just to enjoy the nostalgia again
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mooseanon21

I haven't yet played through the whole thing, but what I've seen so far is in stark contrast to (as I am writing this) the other review.
    The game involves some grinding, yes, but that is only if you ignore everything in-between and isn't as terrible as the other reviewer makes it out to be.
    The Lust series always had a very positive mood and lots of minor details and characters that grow on you.
    The BF mechanics aren't terribly involved, but there are higher difficulties if you are into that kind of thing.
    There is a gallery in the town and an NPC allows you to unlock all of the content right from the beginning, if you want to (and if are only in it for the H content).

The version in the OP is machine translated, so be sure to apply the translation patch that is linked elsewhere in this thread.
    With this, I also find a lot of the H-scenes very enjoyable, but that is of course a matter of personal taste.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

I don't know who would think, that endlessly farming in same areas again and again will be fun. It is freaking not, even h-pics and h-scenes do not make you do it again.
    Most of the time, you'll be at high lust and enemies will make you cum at least one time.
    It's very hard to progress in this game.
    Anyway, graphics is hot, gameplay is residentsleeper. I just feeling myself, like I am playing at worser version of Lust Grimm. (Game of this studio)
    Verdict: Very boring game with nice h-pics. Can't recommend it to play, but good for fap I guess ?