Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
For me it didn't require a bear trap. If you have the option to choose "bear trap" you choose it, but you don't need a bear trap. Once you choose "bear trap" you should see "1/5" progression on the nymph. Keep using "catch" skill card until it reaches "5/5" and then you catch it. It doesn't always work so progression takes a few rounds.
No it doesn't work. I placed bear traps nearby the nymph, fight her, and nothng happen when I use the seinne. I used it 10 times... I just got a 0 as damage caused, and that's all.
The nymph is killing me slowly by forcing me using potions... and I loose.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
No it doesn't work. I placed bear traps nearby the nymph, fight her, and nothng happen when I use the seinne. I used it 10 times... I just got a 0 as damage caused, and that's all.
After doing it more I figured it out. Forget about the bear traps you don't need bear traps. However, at the start of battle choose "bear traps". I think it was supposed to be "catch" but doesn't matter just choose "bear traps". Once the battle starts notice the Nymph's health meter. It isn't indicating health right now. You need to deal enough damage to get this meter to 25% and then you can use the catch card. The net icon over the Nymph is shaded until this happens. Do the same thing to get the meter to 50%. Then 75% and at 100% you catch the Nymph.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Lust Hunter[v0.5.5][Lust Madness]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saluja

May 30, 2020
I started my game with a male char. and i have completed 50% how am i suppose to change from male to female?

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
You have to experiment with your card deck. Train with Mirana and figure out what deck to take on your hunt. If you defeat the enemy in Catch mode you have catch them, but you have to plan your card deck carefully to accomplish this because the seine does not do any damage and requires all your stamina.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
(also, how you can defeat the orc, or the slimes ? they hit very strong, have huge defense, and lot of hp...)
Took me a while to figure it out. Train with Mirana and figure out what card deck works best for each enemy and the way your character is configured.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
How are people acquiring all 4 notes in the northern part of the maze? I can clearly see that the northern area isn't connected to the rest of the maze so there must be some other way of reaching it. I noticed someone posted the combo list with snowballs in the last two. Someone has obviously made it past here so can anyone shed some light as to how we make it across to get those other two notes? The two key parts and the yellow dildo is in that area as well. The wall of whores is no help. I tried different combinations with them but I always get lost with which ones I've done and writing them down just proves the point that this isn't right. There has to be something I missed. The other two dildos are in the statue and now I'm thinking I should have waited to see if they were needed to open something else first like maybe the wall of whores. I tried the buttplug but it didn't trigger anything.
I don't want to spoil the challenge, but I developed a high-tech cheat . . . Lol . . . I started drawing the map on paper as I went through it making not of all the road signs. Try that.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
Has anyone figured out the Snow Forest? I got the key--figured out how to use it--and opened the cave behind the frozen Slime Girl, but it appears to be a dead end. I explored the whole thing. Went back and complete a lot more quests, all them I could get. But there are still parts of the Snow Forest I can't get to. Anyone figure this out?

KSI94

Feb 21, 2022
Some one passed the quest 42? The Fairy don't cum and it doesn't work with squirting.
If some one find the way to pass the quest, please let me know. Same problem on quest 43.

Last edited:

xerohazard

Feb 10, 2021
Not sure why I can't capture any of the enemies that are available. They all say enemy level is so low (5/10). Where 5 is their level. How does them having a low level make it impossible to catch them, should be easier.

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Has anyone discovered the Snowy Forest? I got the key, figured out how to use it, and opened the cave behind the frozen slime girl, but it seems to be a dead end. I explored the whole thing. I went back and completed many more quests, as many as I could get. But there are still parts of the Snow Forest that I can't reach. Has anyone noticed this?
At the moment the current update arrives, we will have to wait for the new one[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Some one passed the quest 42? The Fairy don't cum and it doesn't work with squirting.
If some one find the way to pass the quest, please let me know. Same problem on quest 43.
I already passed all of them, except for making the 20 traps for Mirana, at 42 if you're a man or futa you have to c*m on her face and if you're a woman just squ*rt, at 43 c*m inside if you're man and let c*m inside you if you are a woman

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes