Unity - Completed - Lust & Legends [v1.6.2] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PheareBern

The most intuitive game on F95zone.to. U can't miss ur chance to play this game. Wait till u start u will be hooked on it. Better than playing the Witcher 1-3 which blocks out the adult theme parts. U need to try this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Optimelle

So the game entices you with some nice pictures but then you get into the fetch simulator 2000. It doesn't look great, it's not well made and it's very boring. The lines are so generic it hurts and the voice acting is average at best.
    When it comes to the lusty business you get into the action in 2 seconds flat (depending on how fast your computer loads up). The renders are bad, noisy, and grainy and the animations are very much barebone. The animations are DAZ3D loops. On the other hand, when Sable said she "ALWAYS" admired me after 5-10 minutes of running around for her, doing fetches, I was so surprised to see she lost her anus that I paused for a sec to make sure my eyes are not deceiving me. Then I laughed so hard I couldn't even find both Alt and F4 for about a minute. Clearly, the devs are so much against anal sex that they decided to completely remove her anus.

Do not expect much of this endeavor. The fetch simulator has severely outdated graphics, some games that are 10-15 years old have much better graphics than this. The lusty stuff is even worse from what I have seen. To call this game completed is almost an insult.

If you like fetch simulators and very poor graphics this game is for you.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deveatora

very buggy, laggy, wonky. Sex scenes are meh. SO much fetch quests with little motivation. It might have more promise if a lot of things were added. Needs running; pushing shift makes you slide weirdly and its not that much better than walking.