Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
is the beach weekend there? cuz i cant meet helen at the morning on the weekends
Nope there isn't. We made that quest so you know what will happen and what to expect from Helen once she will gets more updates on her own route

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Someone wake me up when this has a proper family patch.
GUYS! Tag me when the new Ipatch drops, or lmk if the old one works for the new version.
Incest patch v 3.0?
Would the patch work for v3.0?
I'm traveling right now, been busy the last couple weeks as well. I'll probably get to it by this weekend, Thursday at the earliest. Sorry folks =P. That's why I don't have a modder tag lol, do this when I can.

haremjizzer69

May 25, 2021
I'm traveling right now, been busy the last couple weeks as well. I'll probably get to it by this weekend, Thursday at the earliest. Sorry folks =P. That's why I don't have a modder tag lol, do this when I can.
Nothing to apologize for, mr. Legend. You have fun on your vacation now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Do we know what incest pairing they are and are planned? Would love to see some M/D and S/S involved(with or without MC, both are great)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
EDIT: Patch has been updated for v3.0 the previous version works fine, only flavor text was added.

Le incest patch has arrived! Patch.rpy works for both the intial demo and future versions. Intro and UI files only work for v2.0 or higher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patch has been updated for v3.0. The previous patch works fine, if you already used it no need to replay. Only 1 line of text was changed slightly.

Reactions: john1230

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
game added futa
Screenshot from 2024-09-17 18-15-40.png

this is controlled by a boolean variable.
sophia_futa
which can be set to True or False

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi everyone! A roadmap as well as progress report has been published on our patreon. If you want to take a look at the roadmap we built as for now, check the post

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Also, the last picture on the OP shows Helen and a boob/blowjob… is that in the game? Don’t remember coming across that but it says I’ve done all the quests?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes